Look Like a Fighter, Speak Like a Gentleman

Yep haha. He had some interviews back in the day, this is one of his "newer" ones on London Real, if you have time to kill

He seems like a typical jock to me, but, could be street smart. I met a few people who were very intelligent in perception but sounded dumb at first. We judge by 2 ways: the words we choose and the way we deliver the words. Anyone can sound smart if they try but most people do those two things based on comfort. If your Upper, lower, or middle class you don't want to sound like one vs the other or you won't fit in with your neighborhood, family, or friends.

We including retired fighters too?
If so shove Brandon Schaub's name into the hat (we love to see it).

Anthony-Smith.png

Back when Anthony Smith first started making a run in 2018 I saw the guy and thought "Wow he must be a dodo" just based on what he looks like. Guy could play a Neanderthal in a movie if he wanted to.

Little did I know, but he's a well spoken intelligent guy.

SO who are the other fighters that look the part of a MMA fighter but still speak like a gentleman?
I have never found him to be at all intelligent nor particularly “nice.” Quite the opposite. Seems like the type of person to wear glasses for the look also.

Back