Look At My Pig

That makes me think of Lechón. I always get Lechón when I go to the Philippines. Spit roasted with the crispy skin it’s so good.

The best meat is the cheek on the head fatty

I don't know if I could eat that.

Killing the animal is fine, and then cutting it into strips of meat is fine. And then by the time I cook it, it just feels like food, not an animal.

I need that distance between butchering and cooking.

I don't like cutting into an animal that big and just eating it. Just makes me think of it running around happily a week ago

Man that color is unsettling. Reminds me of your skin when its been bandaged all day and has no blood flow

I don't know if I could eat that.

Killing the animal is fine, and then cutting it into strips of meat is fine. And then by the time I cook it, it just feels like food, not an animal.

I need that distance between butchering and cooking.

I don't like cutting into an animal that big and just eating it. Just makes me think of it running around happily a week ago

Me too. One time my uncles killed a pig for a family event, it was the saddest thing. I actually lost my appetite and didn't eat it.

I don't eat pork until this day .

look at my pig
et_amyschumer_051017_1280.jpg

Me too. One time my uncles killed a pig for a family event, it was the saddest thing. I actually lost my appetite and didn't eat it.

I don't eat pork until this day .

a pig is a filthy animal!

Back