Look At My Giant Monster Size Steaks

Yep, that would be a great Friday night for me as well. Love steak and mashed potatoes. Goes well with a good beer

Im gonna steam some fresh broccoli, saute some bell mushrooms and bake a couple potatoes

God damn son I get those same steaks at freaking wholefoods for 10$ a lb less. Hands down best steak cut tho. Enjoy!

Always got to enjoy a group of (presumably) men gathering 'round to enjoy another man's big piece of meat.

Look good but, damn, those prices are high, especially for a piece of meat with a bone in it. Will probably be delicious though. Don't screw it up!

Good looking steaks brother!

Im sorry I disappointed you

It was only a mild level of disappointment, I don’t blame you. We did some Choice NY Strips broiled over a bed of onions for Thanksgiving. Then used the homemade stock and onions to make french onion soup. It’s was pretty good. You should try it.

As you are all well aware my beloved Mighty Michigan Wolverines are playing in the Big 10 Title Game tomorrow night so I decided to celebrate with some nice, fat, juicy tomahawk steaks that Im gonna grill up before the game
The small one is about 2.5 lbs and the big boy is about 3.5 lbs
Gonna let em take a nice Worcestershire sauce and fresh garlic bath for about 24 hours
Mmm mmm, I cant wait!
They're so thick that two big bottles of sauce only covers em halfway so I gotta flip em as soon as I wake up in the morning

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!

View attachment 894691
View attachment 894692

You only get to celebrate like this every 10 years or so....so you might as well enjoy it

Enjoy em. Make sure you get a great sear going on them

I just ate hot dogs, and now I'm hungry again! Beautiful meat!

As you are all well aware my beloved Mighty Michigan Wolverines are playing in the Big 10 Title Game tomorrow night so I decided to celebrate with some nice, fat, juicy tomahawk steaks that Im gonna grill up before the game
The small one is about 2.5 lbs and the big boy is about 3.5 lbs
Gonna let em take a nice Worcestershire sauce and fresh garlic bath for about 24 hours
Mmm mmm, I cant wait!
They're so thick that two big bottles of sauce only covers em halfway so I gotta flip em as soon as I wake up in the morning

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!

View attachment 894691
View attachment 894692

Nice.

Any pics of the finished product, TS?

Edit: nevermind, read the whole OP. Take some pics of the finished product when the time comes for us, TS!

Last edited:
Back