Look At My Giant Monster Size Steaks

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
As you are all well aware my beloved Mighty Michigan Wolverines are playing in the Big 10 Title Game tomorrow night so I decided to celebrate with some nice, fat, juicy tomahawk steaks that Im gonna grill up before the game
The small one is about 2.5 lbs and the big boy is about 3.5 lbs
Gonna let em take a nice Worcestershire sauce and fresh garlic bath for about 24 hours
Mmm mmm, I cant wait!
They're so thick that two big bottles of sauce only covers em halfway so I gotta flip em as soon as I wake up in the morning

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!

steaks 1.jpg
steaks 2.jpg

Yep, that would be a great Friday night for me as well. Love steak and mashed potatoes. Goes well with a good beer

1p9nvp.jpg

Just curious, how much would a prime cut cost.

Looks pretty good but they are Choice.
Spend a little more for grass finished Prime and reap the benefits.

As you are all well aware my beloved Mighty Michigan Wolverines are playing in the Big 10 Title Game tomorrow night so I decided to celebrate with some nice, fat, juicy tomahawk steaks that Im gonna grill up before the game
Gonna let em take a nice Worcestershire sauce and fresh garlic bath for about 24 hours
Mmm mmm, I cant wait!
They're so thick that two big bottles of sauce only covers em halfway so I gotta flip em as soon as I wake up in the morning

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!

View attachment 894691
View attachment 894692
thiccc-trump.gif

Good choice, tomahawks are great. What's your cooking plan, reverse sear?

Mmm mmm, I cant wait!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!

View attachment 894691
View attachment 894692
Damn that’s a beautiful piece of meat

Edit:

It's almost Christmas those steaks look great! Go Michigan

Last edited:
Back