Look at me I'm posting a message

by the way jim now that i've completed your jimsando 3 day course do i get a certificate or a belt of some sort?

No you dont get a belt or certificate. JIM PAN DO doesnt work that way.

But because you are the first (besides me) to master my wonderful art (Get it... Art? HAHAHAH), you get this nice trophy.

bells_1671_7165493

Dont go pawning this for money!

we'll can i eat it then. thats an awsome trophy thanks i'll put it right next to my galdiator trophy. Doon't make me Jim PAn DO you. hai ya! bows head as accepting bannana.

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
No you dont get a belt or certificate. JIM PAN DO doesnt work that way.

But because you are the first (besides me) to master my wonderful art (Get it... Art? HAHAHAH), you get this nice trophy.

bells_1671_7165493

Dont go pawning this for money!

It looks yummy. Can Art give it to me so I can eat it Jim?

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
we'll can i eat it then. thats an awsome trophy thanks i'll put it right next to my galdiator trophy. Doon't make me Jim PAn DO you. hai ya! bows head as accepting bannana.

Can you give it to me Art?

No. You gotta learn it and master it like everyone else!

All 2 of us!

sorry mma you heard jim you've got to earn your own banana just like i did. you first must take a test with many questions.

sorry mma you heard jim you've got to earn your own banana just like i did. you first must take a test with many questions.

I hate tests Art...

it's the only way. i'll give your the answer for the first q.
Answer = run run like hell. see it's not that hard.:rolleyes:

it's the only way. i'll give your the answer for the first q.
Answer = run run like hell. see it's not that hard.:rolleyes:

Give me another question Art. That wasn't too hard.:)

Not too hard?

JPD isnt too hard to learn.

Just learn to throw banana;s

what about climbing the trees and swing on the vines my hands still hurt from that. easy he says. it took 3 days

Back