Look at me I'm posting a message

tis no problemia. just thought we should keep it real.

good i'm glad we got that past us. now into the next important topic. how's your training going. are you still able to get to gym with all that rain you had. if not are you doing sit-ups every day. i now i need to start doing that.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
good i'm glad we got that past us. now into the next important topic. how's your training going. are you still able to get to gym with all that rain you had. if not are you doing sit-ups every day. i now i need to start doing that.

Training is going good. I thought I broke my finger the other day, but it was just some major swelling going on. Nothing serious. Other than that, I am right on schedule as far as my training goes.

make sure and give your finger time to heal it's no fun training hurt. since most of the time you end up hurting something else.

monkey try and save the gutter stuff for the thread that says f..k sherdog. these other threads are about day to day crud thats has no point other than just giving each other a hard time. then again are you sure he's not right mma after all you are a virgin. j/k monkey is a funny guy though.

monkey try and save the gutter stuff for the thread that says f..k sherdog. these other threads are about day to day crud thats has no point other than just giving each other a hard time. then again are you sure he's not right mma after all you are a virgin. j/k monkey is a funny guy though.

Yes, monkey is a funny guy, but I won't shed a tear once you ban him Art.:cool:

Please... My name is Jim.

You dont see me refering to you as "HUMAN" do you?

:mad:

sorry jim, mma i think we need to embrace this guy. he seem to have the 8 year old mentallity as we do so i think he'll fit right in.

All i wanted is a hug. But dont hug me too tight, i have fleas.

art-hugs jim. then gives gym a nuggie on the head for not wearing his flea collar like a good monkey.

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
All i wanted is a hug. But dont hug me too tight, i have fleas.

Jimp wants a hug.

BANTABearhug.jpg

see jim now we can all be friends again. nice pic mma.

see jim now we can all be friends again. nice pic mma.

I hope so Art. I don't want to lose Jim as a friend.:(

Well... I dont care about getting banned. As long as my JIM PAN DO reached one person, then it was all worth it.

Back