Lonzo Ball: Bust or Baller?

giphy.webp

You are a can

Probably waited in this thread the entire game hoping for an opportunity to bump it

You are a can

Probably waited in this thread the entire game hoping for an opportunity to bump it
full

A can that just BTFO the SB.
lavarfeat.jpg
cruise.gif
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Must suck having such a shitty life that you come into a thread regarding a kids CAREER to jerk off to ONE bad game LOL!!

Low self esteem + many regrets + dwelling/self medicating over the past = the two doofesusus above ^

Must suck having such a shitty life that you come into a thread regarding a kids CAREER to jerk off to ONE bad game LOL!!

Low self esteem + many regrets + dwelling/self medicating over the past = the two doofesusus above ^
{<jimmies}

6-giphy-not-even-sorry.gif

Takes Lakers to playoffs in first season.
giphy.webp

How it looks...

n_44501_1.jpg

...when you realize that you don't even need Chris Paul to be the best team in L.A., anymore.

Lakers to the Playoffs

full

A can that just BTFO the SB.
lavarfeat.jpg
cruise.gif
giphy.webp
To be fair Mick, he had arguably the best defending point guard in the league playing extremely physical on him all night. Beverly was bullying him lmao

To be fair Mick, he had arguably the best defending point guard in the league playing extremely physical on him all night. Beverly was bullying him lmao

pdsraHW.gif

Which is what any good baller would have smelled in Lonzo. I can smell it through the TV. Beverly exploited it.

Lol...life's hard out there for a Mick.

Lol...life's hard out there for a Mick.
Weed is a helluva drug.

It's a good thing you don't self-medicate with it, and spend so much time watching basketball. It's clearly helped you better understand the game.
Ya, I shouldn't be so hard on him as well, the guy clearly has issues and this is his only bastion of worth. The only place where he feels accepted.
That's rich coming from someone who literally created numerous alt accounts trying to get around security and begged the mods/admins for years to be let back into the site after his original account was banned.
@Lord Palis looms.

jake-tapper-opening-a-can-of-colt-45-cnn.gif

Takes Lakers to playoffs in first season.
giphy.webp

Weed is a helluva drug.

It's a good thing you don't self-medicate with it, and spend so much time watching basketball. It's clearly helped you better understand the game.

That's rich coming from someone who literally created numerous alt accounts trying to get around security and begged the mods/admins for years to be let back into the site after his original account was banned.
@Lord Palis looms.

jake-tapper-opening-a-can-of-colt-45-cnn.gif

giphy.webp
Never once begged but I had quite a lot of people get me back in and it was a lot of fun using a VPN making tons of accounts to fuck with you zeros, LOL!

Congrats on your crowning achievement of being a mod on a top 10000 forum?

tenor.gif
Never once begged but I had quite a lot of people get me back in and it was a lot of fun using a VPN making tons of accounts to fuck with you zeros, LOL!

Congrats on your crowning achievement of being a mod on a top 10000 forum?

Sherdog is the best

Back