Lonsdale X-lite headguard

Boyk0

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys,

What's your opinion on Lonsdale boxing gear?

I ordered the below headguard:

lonsdale_x-lite_head_guard_lonsdale_x-lite_head_guard_2000x2000.jpg

Anybody has any experience with this line?
I know I'm a bit late with the questions as I already ordered it but anyway. Any input?

Lonsdale quality = Everlast quality.....

This one was one of their pricier ones at 120$, I would suppose it's somewhat good based solely on price.

A lot of pros train with Everlast gear, don't they?

It actually does look pretty good. I dont think anybody ehre has it though, you may be the first. Try it out and write a review for us in the review section.

It actually does look pretty good. I dont think anybody ehre has it though, you may be the first. Try it out and write a review for us in the review section.

Will do, this will be my first headgear.

Picked it up with 50% from sportsdirect and I couldn't pass on the offer.
I hope it's good and fits me ok.

Lonsdale quality = Everlast quality.....

lol tha5s exactly what they are. the london Everlast. yea lots of pros use everlast, but that doesnt mean theyre top jotch. theres way better quality out there.

I feel confident in saying that's going to be a terrible buy for $120

This one was one of their pricier ones at 120$, I would suppose it's somewhat good based solely on price.

A lot of pros train with Everlast gear, don't they?

A lot of pros get paid by everlast to train with everlast gear ON CAMERA, after cameras are off they wear winnings and other stufd

A lot of pros get paid by everlast to train with everlast gear ON CAMERA, after cameras are off they wear winnings and other stufd

i was pondering ordering winning gear but for my recreational 2 times a week boxing I decided not to spend so much money. We'll see how this headgear holds up, I got a friend going to Japan around October so I might have him bring me some Winning gear.

i was pondering ordering winning gear but for my recreational 2 times a week boxing I decided not to spend so much money. We'll see how this headgear holds up, I got a friend going to Japan around October so I might have him bring me some Winning gear.

I played around with a few headgears before finally biting the bullet and getting a winning fg2900.

Of the headgears I had, The only one I kept (other than the winning) isa fairtex extra vision headgear, its pretty good, the fit is good and the field of vision is great. When it comes to taking a hit though and weight of the headgear, NOTHING beats my fg2900, I love that thing.

I spar with lots of heavyweight kickboxers and I feel good with the winning.

All the same, Im excited to read the review of your headgear.

Yeah sides safety of your head can't be worth spending $200 on anyhow :)

Oh cool. You can live off 200 dollars a month there?

I live in china right now, I guess you could get by on 200 bucks a month here too if you wanted to.

I understand it's expensive but it's your head, if your head isn't worth $200 or worth saving for it... It just easily out performs any headgear out there.

I've used a lot even when I used Reyes headgear it lacked a lot compared to winning.

Back