Lonsdale I Core Bag Glove - Size

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by riuryK, Jan 16, 2013.

1. riuryK

riuryK White Belt

Good morning everyone,

First off I am new to boxing, and my intention is just to punch a little big the heavy bag. I live in Europe, and I must mention that it is very difficult here to find good quality brands. Most of the brands are located in the States, and shipping overseas is usually more expensive than the pair of gloves :eek:

That said since I cannot buy (for a reasonable price) a good pair of Ringside or Title, I was considering Rival RB4 (which I can get here a little bit more expensive than in the States), but after some reviews I have given up (even the RB1 happens to have a lot of critics). So in all I am left out with Lonsdale, which is by no means a cheap brand. I wanted to grab a pair of their "I Core Bag Glove" (http://store.lonsdale.com/lonsdale-i-core-bag-glove-762118), but they sell only in two sizes: S-M or L-XL. There is no mention about the hand circumference or whatsoever. There is not the oz. of each size either.

I would like to ask you if any of you has experience with these gloves (I do not know if the US model is the same as the UK one), and if you know about the hand compartiment. I would say I have small hands (circumferece 20 cm = 8 in), and want to use 4.5 m (180 in) handwraps.

Anyway if you have any other recommendations on brands I can get in Europe, they are more than welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance for your tips.

2. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Where in Europe are you?

3. Minowafanatic

Minowafanatic Black Belt

4. Minowafanatic

Minowafanatic Black Belt

Actually if you do decide on the Lonsdales you might want to shoot

[email protected]

an email with your question about sizing

5. riuryK

riuryK White Belt

Thanks for your prompt answers.
    Tone C: Actually I am originally from Spain, but I live in Prague (CZ).
    Minowafanatic: Thanks a lot for the tip. Those gloves look really great. And that's true, Lonsdale is really expensive, and thanks for the email address.