Longo Karate > Machida Karate

If you're going to count assets (like speed) then we can also go ahead and count power, strength, size and reach. The new tally is now 7-2 Weidman.
Then if you wanna count that. I'm gonna count who is more elusive. Who is more active. Who's been fighting longer. Who's been training longer. Who is more known. Who has better abs. Who fought the best. Who actually defended their belt. Who won the title legitimately. See I could post BS too, son.

Better catch up son. Weidman is down by major points.

What? Did you read what I posted. I broke it down to a 3-2 advantage rather than you who had all of these BS categories like submission, standing submissions, ground game, top control, upside down control and all other types of BS to favor Weidman. I basically broke it down to the main categories. I could do the same for Machida. Standing strikes. Moving left strikes. Moving right strikes. Backing up strikes. In and out strikes. See what I mean.

I didn't say you said anything about Weidman having the better standup in the division, I just put it out there for everyone to see because a lot of people believe that.

Great fight IQ? How you figure. I think he has good fight IQ at best, but great? Stop it.

Watch his fights, it doesn't matter how you break it down Weidman has more ways to win the fight than Machida does and isn't as limited, you even agreed, your just being petty here.

Anderson's TDD is great, it's not 2007 or 2009, his TDD and ability to get back up got way better after the first Sonnen fight. Machida's TDD is better but not by a large amount anymore.

Name a more similar fighter to Machida that fights at MW than Anderson, I never said their styles aren't different, every fighter has a different style but there are plenty of similarities between the two. Acting like their styles are completely different like some in here are saying is flat out wrong.
And you're acting like their styles are completely the same.

Striking-Machida
Speed-Machida
Grappling-Weidman
Submissions-Weidman
Experience-Machida
Youth-Weidman
Athleticism-Weidman
Corner-Weidman
Footwork-Machida
Head Movement-Weidman
Reflex-probably even but I give Weidman the edge for his youth
Defense-even; both notoriously hard to hit
Chin-Lyoto has been knocked out once but by a heavy hitter in Shogun; ???
Cardio-Probably Machida, but he has few five round fight under him; ???
Wear n Tear-Machida has been fighting way longer, but Weidman has so many injuries; ???
Adaptability-Weidman
Work rate-Weidman

Super close fight really with key variables that are unknown or hazy at best.

What? Did you read what I posted. I broke it down to a 3-2 advantage rather than you who had all of these BS categories like submission, standing submissions, ground game, top control, upside down control and all other types of BS to favor Weidman. I basically broke it down to the main categories. I could do the same for Machida. Standing strikes. Moving left strikes. Moving right strikes. Backing up strikes. In and out strikes. See what I mean.

I didn't say you said anything about Weidman having the better standup in the division, I just put it out there for everyone to see because a lot of people believe that.

Great fight IQ? How you figure. I think he has good fight IQ at best, but great? Stop it.
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

NoBias, you should probably just give up, buddy.

Then if you wanna count that. I'm gonna count who is more elusive. Who is more active. Who's been fighting longer. Who's been training longer. Who is more known. Who has better abs. Who fought the best. Who actually defended their belt. Who won the title legitimately. See I could post BS too, son.

Better catch up son. Weidman is down by major points.

Machida, Weidman, how is this an advantage or disadvantage? You should have just said experience, Bisping has been fighting longer than Weidman is he better?

The rest of your post is just nonsense.

I don't disagree with that, and I never said they are the same don't make assumptions. They just have a lot of similarities but there are differences, like the better TDD and more movement from Machida as well as Anderson taunting and Machida not but you can't refute the similarities I mentioned.
They are different enough that bringing up the Anderson fights as a reason Weidman will win, doesn't make sense (considering the way Weidman won those fights).

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

NoBias, you should probably just give up, buddy.

His post was stupid he didn't refute anything I said just listed more areas where one fighter might be better than the other and got more and more ridiculous like who has better abs.:icon_lol:

"The Weidman is full of MMA" - Lyoto Machida

Do you disagree with your favorite fighter?

Takase and Chonan.

You are becoming the laughing stock of the heavies, bud. Turn it down a notch. Not every comment that you disagree with about your hero is a bat signal. Your meltdown when The Chris splatters Macheetah on the canvas well be magical.

They are different enough that bringing up the Anderson fights as a reason Weidman will win, doesn't make sense (considering the way Weidman won those fights).

I didn't bring them up as a reason he would win, I brought them up to show that they are way more similar than people think and having fought him twice in a row will be helpful in fighting Machida.

Sorry, I forgot Anderson is Jesus Christ.

Funny thing is if the guy you're a big of would hear you talking all this nonsense about him, he'd probably sign your autograph (he's a classy guy) and then leave you talking to yourself.

You say you're going to Vegas to watch the fight live, you should try it.

You are becoming the laughing stock of the heavies, bud. Turn it down a notch. Not every comment that you disagree with about your hero is a bat signal. Your meltdown when The Chris splatters Macheetah on the canvas well be magical.
I guess if Lyoto knocks him out, you'll have to tell me I was right all along.

And you're acting like their styles are completely the same.

No i'm not, read my posts, I listed similarities and also how they are different as well, but you just want to be a dipshit and ignore that fact.

I didn't bring them up as a reason he would win, I brought them up to show that they are way more similar than people think and having fought him twice in a row will be helpful in fighting Machida.

As far as his experience fighting elite counter strikers, I remember Weidman losing his cool against Anderson in the first fight. That will not fly in this one, and for his sake, I hope it's out of his system.

It doesn't make sense because its a different matchup, alot of guys on here seem to think fighters are "better" and others, insted of realising fighters are simply different

Sorry, I forgot Anderson is Jesus Christ.

Wait havn't people actually seen Anderson? sorry had to be that guy

Back