Longest win streak before finally getting a shitle tot?

I don't know what this has to do with anything. Chael earned both Anderson fights by winning number one contender fights. The Jones fight, not so much, but it was off the heels of earning two title shots prior.

Hardy had seven straight wins, just like Matt Brown before he got a title shot. Four straight in the UFC and won a number one contender fight against Mike Swick, when there were no other contenders. So I'm not sure what the crying is about in these cases.

This post proves that win streaks don't mean much, mostly because fans like you don't care much about them.

You sound like u need the tissues more than I do.
I recommend you be using this shampoo from now on.
toxic_baby_shampoo.jpg

Only 3 of those wins are worth mentioning.

That's good. Three solid wins. But the "streak" thing is overblown.

THIS

People mention the 7 fight win streak, but do you think anyone currently in the top 10 couldn't do that fighting the people he has. Lest we forget he was fighting very low level competition in this "streak" because he lost 4 out of 5 fights, including 3 in a row. He is very lucky he wasn't cut.

Jim Miller had a 7 fight win streak inside the UFC too... He didn't deserve a title shot either.

What he did deserve was a ranked fighter, in which to test if he was worthy of being considered a contender.

Back