Longer posts not appearing?

Monte Moku

Amateur Kickboxer
@purple
Reaction score
Basically the title. For example, this thread and this thread only show this and this, however everyone else in the thread is replying as if there much more content there. Is this just me?

Hi, Monte.

Both threads you cite are over a decade old so integrity of content to incl. links and images shouldn't be expected to be without gaps, as it were. We can chalk that up to change as well as wear and tear as software and the Internet of things update or see replacement/alternation over time.

On above, thread one you reference is not missing any data but written rather over a two-part OP, that I see; thread two seems to have had a URL and/or text-formatting corruption, meaning what link-library was there simply isn't any longer.

I can take a closer look if there's specific information you're seeing referenced elsewhere in-thread that is without prior context, but note that these instances can also be a result of posts deleted or edited over time.

Hi, Monte.

Both threads you cite are over a decade old so integrity of content to incl. links and images shouldn't be expected to be without gaps, as it were. We can chalk that up to change as well as wear and tear as software and the Internet of things update or see replacement/alternation over time.

On above, thread one you reference is not missing any data but written rather over a two-part OP, that I see; thread two seems to have had a URL and/or text-formatting corruption, meaning what link-library was there simply isn't any longer.

I can take a closer look if there's specific information you're seeing referenced elsewhere in-thread that is without prior context, but note that these instances can also be a result of posts deleted or edited over time.

No need to take a deeper look, that answered my question perfectly. Thank you for the response, have a nice day!

Back