Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Longer posts not appearing?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Monte Moku, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Monte Moku

Monte Moku Lurking, mainly

Basically the title. For example, this thread and this thread only show this and this, however everyone else in the thread is replying as if there much more content there. Is this just me?

2. Valhoven

Valhoven Iron stars burning bright Staff Member Senior Moderator

Hi, Monte.

Both threads you cite are over a decade old so integrity of content to incl. links and images shouldn't be expected to be without gaps, as it were. We can chalk that up to change as well as wear and tear as software and the Internet of things update or see replacement/alternation over time.

On above, thread one you reference is not missing any data but written rather over a two-part OP, that I see; thread two seems to have had a URL and/or text-formatting corruption, meaning what link-library was there simply isn't any longer.

I can take a closer look if there's specific information you're seeing referenced elsewhere in-thread that is without prior context, but note that these instances can also be a result of posts deleted or edited over time.

Slobodan and Monte Moku like this.
  3. Monte Moku

Monte Moku Lurking, mainly

No need to take a deeper look, that answered my question perfectly. Thank you for the response, have a nice day!

Valhoven likes this.