Long time friend of Badr Hari gunned down

RedDawn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Last thursday night well known Dutch gangster Gwenette Martha was shot dead in the town of Amstelveen. Martha was a long time friend of Badr Hari. In 2006 Hari appeared at a K-1 event in the ring wearing a T-shirt with the text "Gwenette forever".

Martha was a suspect himself in a series of assassinations in the Amsterdam criminal underworld. Last year, Martha escaped death when an unknown man pointed a gun at him and pulled the trigger several times. The gun failed to work.

Badr-Hari-Gwenette-forever.jpg.20100323172630.resized.120x120.jpg

But isn't that a girls name?

tumblr_m64uijfhzR1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Yeah so?? Was he a kickboxer or a muaythai fighter?! Dont thinks so.
You haters are so pathetic!

Well I guess history proved Hari wrong, since Gwenette is now most definitely not "for ever".

In your face Badr.

This has been posted multiple times already.

I don't wish bad things on Badr. But I don't feel bad about it either.

I don't wish bad things on Badr. But I don't feel bad about it either.

I don't feel bad for anyone who I don't know who he is. Who the hell and who the fuck knows Gwenette and why I should feel bad for Badr Hari because this friend of him died? I don't know his friend, I don't give a shit.

who cares? he probably killed people in his life too. hari is scum and so is the cockroach who was killed. shame hari wasn't with him too and took a few strays.

Pshhh crime is fucking weak in the Netherlands if they had to try twice. Thailand crime is superior. Netherlands crime pretty much stole everything from Thai crime anyway.

May 22, 2014: Top gangster Gwenette Martha (40), “the Untouchable”, was liquidated in Amstelveen, near Amsterdam, at 10 pm. Martha was only released from prison two days earlier, in connection with possession of illegal firearms. Previously Martha had been involved in a violent power struggle with the “Mocro-gangsters” (Ethnic Moroccan gangsters from Amsterdam) for at least 18 months. Martha was on their death list and he was prepared. Yet he didn’t stand a chance against the many firearms aimed at him. He died with a gun in his hand.
It will be interesting to find out how this could happen, as Martha was under constant surveillance from the police.

who cares? he probably killed people in his life too. hari is scum and so is the cockroach who was killed. shame hari wasn't with him too and took a few strays.

You are a low IQ buddy. GO KILL YOURSELF IF YOU WANT THAT ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR KICKBOXER EVER TO BE KILLED. LOL.

You are a low IQ buddy. GO KILL YOURSELF IF YOU WANT THAT ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR KICKBOXER EVER TO BE KILLED. LOL.

Doesn't make any sense. You are a poster child for why abortion should be made legal around the world.

Learn the english language idiot. Half of your posts on this message board are you saying someone has a low IQ but your to stupid to even do it with proper grammar. All you do is keep digging the whole deeper showing just how stupid and juvenile you are. Take your broken record act back the the mma forums

So what's the story behind Badr Hari wearing the "Gwenette forever" t-shirt in the first place? Makes it sound like they were an item :eek:

Back