London Ontario BJJ

bump.... so where would you guys recommend, fatehs or binders?? or does anybody know of a gym called "Hackman's gym" i guess it is a mma gym in london? also does anybdoy know any JJ or BJJ or wrestling gyms around the london area, doesnt havent to be in london itself? Thanks

Team Tompkins actually relocated, their now Adrenaline Training Centre. Hands down the best stand up in London, with Mark Hominick, Chris Horedecki, Sam Stout, and others. As far as Ju-Jitsu goes Rowan Cunningham is now there and he's a brown belt and an awesome instructor. I believe someone said somewhere that Scott Proctor was the wrestling coach and he's still there. So yeah you guys could try there if you want some ju-jitsu.

Im glad someone said this... hominick has sick stand up and i have trained wit rowan he is awsome ( not a dick like alot of instructors) and he also will be getting his black belt really soon to.

bump.... so where would you guys recommend, fatehs or binders?? or does anybody know of a gym called "Hackman's gym" i guess it is a mma gym in london? also does anybdoy know any JJ or BJJ or wrestling gyms around the london area, doesnt havent to be in london itself? Thanks

I don't know anyone from Binders but have heard great stuff about Fatehs. He is also now a brown belt btw.

Yeah I'm at Fateh's now. Really good instructor and yes he just got his brown from Bruno Fernandes

Fateh's it is then, thanks for the advice, you guys do gi or no gi?

sorry to keep this thread alive but blink man and q mystic, ive been doing no gi at the place im at now and like it, but would you guys recommend the gi or no gi at fatehs

sorry to keep this thread alive but blink man and q mystic, ive been doing no gi at the place im at now and like it, but would you guys recommend the gi or no gi at fatehs

Either or. Talk to him and see what he recommends.:D He's a very easy going guy.

alright thanks for the help, prob gonna give fatehs, binders, and adrenaline a call sooner or later

great thread, lots of good info, i'm prolly gonna check out fateh's

great thread, lots of good info, i'm prolly gonna check out fateh's

Fateh runs a good program and is now a Gracie Barra school. He gets 4 time world champion Bruno Fernandes to come down once a month for seminars which is nice. I would take a good look at Fateh's as well as Adrenaline. I know a few guys that go to Fateh and then pay drop in fees to do BJJ classes at Adrenaline gym

Is Fatehs club still around? Their website is down. Is there any new developments in the bjj scene in London since this thread was made? Who has the best school ect.? I'm looking for a new place to train come September.

You should check out the Canada forum on the UG. There are a lot of guys from London.

Rowan "the Liger" Cunningham teaches at Adrenaline. I think it might be all no-gi, though?

Back