Lombard wants to fight Matt Brown on Feb. 14th: "Sign me in"

would love this fight as Lombard could knock brown out of the ufc .

5 week turnaround time? Would be awesome. War Lombard

And then he's gotta bitch about Dana's apparent desperation for Hendrix as champ

Didn't Browns camp duck Lombard already?

Dana said in an interview that he asked matt brown about hector and he said "hell ya I want that fight" but his hand was still recovering from the Lawler fight.

Sicckkkk fight, hopefully Lombard blasts through Burkman so we get this fight :S

Cool one of the fights I absolutely wanted this year.
Brown by late tko or decision.

Burkman beats Lombard, takes the Brown fight and wins that as well. Burkman/Lawler for the belt in late 2015.

If this were to actually happen I wouldn't know wtf to think anymore.

I hope they do it. If he doesn't get too damaged against Burkman, they should. I want to see Brown get really derailed. Lawler beat him, but didn't deliver the epic asskicking that Brown will eventually absorb.

People wanna watch him fight, he's willing to fight & yet he doesn't get fights. It tells me the UFC is either protecting people, or a lot of WW just don't want to face him. He has destroyed 3 high level WW very quickly(Palhares, Marquardt, & Shields) & he Tim Boetsch couldn't do anything to him except lose.

Last edited:
I hope they do it. If he doesn't get too damaged against Burkman, they should. I want to see Brown get really derailed. Lawler beat him, but didn't deliver the epic asskicking that Brown will eventually absorb.

People wanna watch him fight, he's willing to fight & yet he doesn't get fights. It tells me the UFC is either protecting people, or a lot of WW just don't want to face him. He has destroyed 3 high level WW very quickly(Palhares, Marquardt, & Shields) & he Tim Boetsch couldn't do anything to him except lose.

Curious as to what you have against Brown?

I trully believe that he would fight hes mom...

I fought his mom last night... she kept me in full guard the whole time.

No but srsly, I wanna see Lombard get every opportunity to climb the ladder for a title shot. We've seen so many of the other WW contenders' fights (can only take so much of Hendricks and Lawler), we know more or less where those guys are at. Lombard's capabilities at WW are still something of an unknown. We need to find out how high he can go.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lombard scared Woodley outta ATT to never return again

"Matt Brown, will you be my Valentine?" - Hector Lombard

Back