Lombard vs. Okami set for UFC Japan

how the hell do i get tickets to this? if some one is in jappan and can get me a ticket i will pay for there one too.

I got Okami on this one.

It's gonna be another case of ppl picking Belcher to beat him, but nope, they're gonna be disappointted, again.

With Okami's win over Belcher he should be coming in more confident again. The losses to Anderson and Boestch should be behind him...

Taking Lombard down and keeping him there ain't like taking Belcher down.

I find Okami a little boring but he seems like a nice chill, dude.

And he finds himself in another dangerous fight.

Lombard TKO or Okami via dominant UD.

5thround.com is confirming this.

People desperately need to include sources with their announcements though. Stop being lazy.

had everybody forget about this guy below?
1455_10200174549148606_501122932_n.jpg

This card :eek:

Bad matchup for Okami. Lombard's tdd is solid and I just don't see Okami being able to win this on the feet.

Okami is going to dry hump his way to a UD. Bet on that...talk to em!

Okami wins. I've been bashing Lombard since forever, if he wins this one he's truly legit and I will stfu about him.

I really like this fight. Don't know who to call though. Okami will absolutely dwarf Lombard although I'm not sure how well his grappling skills will hold against the Olympic Judoka. Lombard looked like shit vs Boetsch but looked spectacular vs Palhares, so his UFC run has been too inconsistent to really call a winner here. I'm hoping he wins though, a win for Okami would do nothing but derail a potential future contender.

Wow that's lame, wanted to see him fight Munoz or weidman

Okami is going to make Lombard look like a dwarf, and then it's lights out. A good fight for Lombard, he can go up in rankings and become a title contender with a solid performance.

But Okami > Munoz

Okami >>>>>>>>>>>>> Munoz

And Weidman needs a good top 5 or so fight next so he can have a decent claim for a title shot should he win. Okami vs Lombard makes all kinds of sense, I like it.

another good stylistic match-up for Lombard. Belcher would have given him more trouble than Okami.

I don't want to see any Diaz type bullshit UFC. Make the guy beat true contenders before giving him the title shot. There are more worthy fighters.

Lombard is one of the few bad match-ups for Thunder in the division. I'd like Yushin to win, he gets a lot of hate, but I don't see it happening.

I wanted to see Weidman tested with Yushin, makes for a more interesting fight on paper.

I don't mind the fight, a W over Okami would definitely be impressive (I still favor Yushin)

BUT

How is "feeding" Lombard 3 grapplers a good prep for Anderson Silva??

I would have preferred Cung Le or Belcher vs. Lombard to see how his striking really matches up with the UFC strikers.

Back