lombard vs MacDonald

by the time rory actually gets a title shot, he'll have an endless string of rematches for title defenses in the event he wins the title....yay

Amazing how delusional Rory fans are. It is the fight to make of course, and Rory will take a beating, although the judges proved in the Rory/Lawler fight that they can't be trusted as one judge actually had Rory beating Lawler.

Amazing how delusional Rory fans are. It is the fight to make of course, and Rory will take a beating, although the judges proved in the Rory/Lawler fight that they can't be trusted as one judge actually had Rory beating Lawler.

There is no doubt in my mind that Rory would jab the hell out of him. That mixed up with a few takedowns as well.

Rory's reach would be a nightmare to Hector.

I think it's less his reach and more his style. Lombard has fought guys with longer reach than Rory at MW. Rory is just very good at fighting on the outside and Hector is more of a brawler. If Hector does take this fight, he will have an edge because he trains with the same trainers that prepared Robbie Lawler for Rory.

My opinion is that Rory would pick him apart to a lopsided unanimous decision- similar to what he did to Woodley. I like Lombard a lot but Rory seems to have really turned a corner and is just putting everything together well and fighting intelligently and showcasing depths of conditioning that Lombard doesn't seem to have.

Lombard bores me he has the gas tank the size of a peanut other than looking good without a shirt this guy is beatable in too many areas.

Back