lombard vs MacDonald

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Rory is not getting a title shot, if Hector wins tomorrow this fight might take place. Who you got?
I dislike both and I wish for a double ko, but that is unlikely. Rory by Okamiesque decision.

I'd take Rory but I don't see the UFC making that fight.

Let's wait one more day before we start making Lombard vs ... threads ;)

Rory 29-28. He will dominate most of the fight but get caught in a bad situation at least once, he almost always does against good fighters.

Hell no.Rory already deserved the title shot,so he is more likely to fight with someone weaker.Like he fought with Saffiedine.

Rory's reach would be a nightmare to Hector.

Lombard by KO. I see it going a lot like the Lawler fight but with Lombard finishing Rory.

Rory would pick him apart till he gasses then deliver a beating of epic proportions

Rory will win a split decision, and Dana will demand they fight again, and Lombard will win a split, then everyone will agree the trilogy has to be fought, and Rory will win a UD, finally putting an end to the whole affair.

If it happens, it better be 5 rounds, and Rory will finish Hector in round 4 or 5, making a statement that the WW division will be his to dominate. The Macdonald era will not be stopped. Bring on Hector. Unlike Conor , given the easy way , because Dana loves him off, Macdonald will earn it the hard way.

I think if it happens Rory is skilled enough to keep him at bay and out of range. Considering their popularity it makes sense that it would be a five rounder, so if Rory keeps it standing and survives he first round he takes a decision. However I saw an interview with Lombard and he mentioned still wanting the number three guy in the rankings. If his statement refers to the UFC official ranking that would be Woodley, which in my opinion would make for a crazy 2 minute fight, almost for sure resulting in a crazy knock out.

Easy fight for Rory.

I have to go return some videotapes.

Back