Lombard VS GSP, Who wins?

Kevin Randleman**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Personally i think Lombard is to strong and fast for GSP, i think lombard either takes him out by the 3rd or gasses.

Phahahahaahahhahaahaahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahah

GSP
50-45

Could be interesting fight, but definitely Lombard needs to fight at least one or two top WWs to see how he'd do there before I start making claims like this.

Not sure. Depends which Lombard shows up. The one that showed up against Okami and Boetsch would lose badly most likely. An interesting prospect though. I want to see him fight Shields or MacDonald.

If GSP has his hands down the whole time and has no other game plan than to play amateur defense like Nate, then yeah Lombard could take him. In real life...it's another 50-45 clinic/snoozefest

First ask if he could beat Rory, Ellenberger, Hendricks or Condit on any of their worst nights.

First ask if he could beat Rory, Ellenberger, Hendricks or Condit on any of their worst nights.

First ask any of these guys if they are up to fighting him. At the moment, Lombard is a high risk low reward fight. He's moving up, most these guys have put in work at WW and are higher up the ladder.

Stop it, you're scaring the GSP fans.

o_O rrrrright.

Lombard could very well be a top contender but I would like to see him face a few more top contenders. I would like to see Lombard v Condit, I think that one would be a good matchup.

gsp by jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab. Lombard by HAAAAAYYYMAAAAAAAAAAAAKER TO THE DOOOOOOOOME

if Lombard connects early, GSP won't have time to tap to strikes, because he'll be KTFO. If it goes into the 2nd or 3rd, GSP grinds it out because Lombard will probably be gassed. But, I honestly see this fight happening sometime in the near future.

if Lombard connects early, GSP won't have time to tap to strikes, because he'll be KTFO. If it goes into the 2nd or 3rd, GSP grinds it out because Lombard will probably be gassed. But, I honestly see this fight happening sometime in the near future.

back that up....due to what past incident? Serra caught him behind ear....wrecked equalibream....when has he been knocked out? Fuck haters are dumb as a bags of bricks....at least have real POV....

Lombard, but Hendricks is going to finish GSP so this will create a fabulous match up between two big strong powerfull WWs.

Motivated Lombard takes out GSP in the first round, not motivated Lombard losing by submission in the later rounds.

Lombard shows up to fight one time and we're already talking about a title shot? WTF?

I would like to see him against the winner of Koscheck vs Woodley, that would be a great indicator of how he handles fighting a top wrestler at WW.

If he fights the winner and is able to destroy them he likely has a better shot against GSP than most guys at WW.

Back