Lombard v Brown next?

FLYING SPIDER

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Would be a fun fight, Brown gets a legit top fighter in Lombard and Lombard gets a fighter on a massive win streak that could get him a title shot.

Hopefully Brown is uninjured coming out of this one. I have no clue how Lombard vs Brown would go, but I know it will be violent.

If Lombard gasses, Brown takes his soul.

Great fight, makes a lot of sense too. The winner would be the clear cut #1 contender.

Lots of good options for Matt right now. Hector, Lawler/Ellenberger, DHK rematch, Rory/Woodley, even Saffiedine.

Wow, that'd be a great fight. Brown went from being a fighter with a 500 record to an amazing contender and inspirational athlete. Good for him. Lombard vs Brown would be a crazy slugfest.

hahahah lombard gassed at sheilds in 3rd round

If Lombard gasses, Brown takes his soul.

He will make him gas much faster than shields did. Its interesting fight. I think he beats Lombard up with the reach. Brown cant take a body shot though very well. However Lombard is small and probably wont touch it. I think hector will fold to a volume striker. I think he is soft vs someone who will hit back

He will make him gas much faster than shields did. Its interesting fight. I think he beats Lombard up with the reach. Brown cant take a body shot though very well. However Lombard is small and probably wont touch it. I think hector will fold to a volume striker. I think he is soft vs someone who will hit back

Check out Hector's 5 round fight with Schlemenko

Yeah I would really like to see that... Questions about Lombard would certainly be answered

Or Diaz.... just the thought of Diaz / Brown is nuts. Hype would be HUGE

Back