Lombard on title shot: "One fight at a time", "I want it to just be my hard work."

Once Vitor knocks Bisping's head into the lap of a fan with good seats, and Lombard shatters the last remnants of Okami's chin, let those 2 fight for #1 contender. The violence that fight causes could be legendary, like Chuck vs. Wand or Rampage vs. Henderson.

Lombard will annihilate Anderson Silva. It will be a brutal stone cold knockout that shocks the world.

He lost to Boetsch in his Debut. he really can't go demanding title shot's after that.

Many people (myself included) actually felt Hector won that fight. It was close, but I thought Hector did more to deserve the win than Boetsch.

Once Vitor knocks Bisping's head into the lap of a fan with good seats, and Lombard shatters the last remnants of Okami's chin, let those 2 fight for #1 contender. The violence that fight causes could be legendary, like Chuck vs. Wand or Rampage vs. Henderson.

I like this idea a lot. Vitor vs Hector would be a sick matchup.

I want to know why you and others put all the blame on Anderson for those fights. It does after all take 2 people to fight... Anderson clearly won the rounds and these guys just gave up. Are you saying that Silva should have broke away from what was working and potentially get caught because these 2 guys where too scared to engage?

A perfect example of a fight similar to Leites/Maia v Silva but handled differently was BJ v Diego. Did Diego ever give up? He was outclassed the whole damn fight and kept moving cuz he knew he needed too and in the end he took his TKO, like how these guys should have.

You're a fighter sometimes you just have to take that ass whippin.

are you this blind, do you lack reading comprehension, or do you just get so enraged by someone not sucking anderson's balls that you can't think logically? who's blaming anderson for anything? the gentleman i was talking with made the claim that silva has "destroyed" everyone he's faced in the ufc. i pointed out that although he has won all of his fights in the ufc, several of them have been far from "destruction". that's it and that's all; meanwhile other silva jock-riders get their panties in a bunch.

how is it the same but worse? st pierre could make the same claim as silva and say that hendricks is not a big enough name. i think the main difference is that georges's management never came out and publicly stated they were offered hendricks and turned it down. also, at least st pierre took another fight, while silva is going on vacation.

It's worse because Hendricks has 3 top 5 wins (more than Weidman) and GSP will fight a guy coming off a loss.
i think johny has done more recently than diaz to deserve a title shot and i also believe that georges will fight him if they both win their next fights. i'm not so confident that silva will ever fight weidman.
You thought that Anderson would not fight Chael, right? ...

It's about business, and in the end of the day he fought him 2 times, remember? Let's recap the best part:

0-12719400-1341727660-subzerobrasileiro-gif.gif

You know the fact that Anderson defeated Sonnen doesn't negate the fact that he ducked him. Anderson had to be tricked and forced into accepting that fight. Dana had to set-up a press conference to set-up the fight, without Anderson's knowledge. Then he had to talk to Anderson for 2 hours backstage trying to convince him to accept the fight. I've been following the sport for more than 10 years and I've never seen such an attitude from a pro fighter. It was like taking a crying child to school for the first time.

The fact that Anderson would win or lose to Weidman is another story, but the fact remains that Anderson once again avoided the #1 contender.

Claude why do you continue with that interview after me an others have posted the interview with DANA FUCKING WHITE himself, in front of all the press, not just one reporter where DANA FUCKING WHITE says himself the UFC hasn't offered Anderson any fights yet?

Why do you continue to cling to this one little interview with one of Anderson's many coaches/managers talking to one reporter that doesn't even work for the UFC?

So was his manager lying about being offered the fight?

Why would he do that?

It's worse because Hendricks has 3 top 5 wins (more than Weidman) and GSP will fight a guy coming off a loss.

You thought that Anderson would not fight Chael, right? ...

what the hell? koscheck was top 5? interesting. hendricks also has the loss to story, a slight blemish but a blemish nonetheless, and st pierre was hurt for over a year. but like i said, it's not worse because the hendricks fight was never on the table, while st pierre has been scheduled to fight diaz twice now. and don't think that dana and joe aren't pushing for the fight vs diaz. weidman on the other hand is undefeated, and there has not been anyone at mw recently with any impressive win streak or consecutive top ten wins besides him.

i don't recall ever stating that silva would never fight sonnen, however i may have alluded to anderson doing whatever he could to avoid a match against him, and he did just that for about a year.

what the hell? koscheck was top 5? interesting. hendricks also has the loss to story, a slight blemish but a blemish nonetheless, and st pierre was hurt for over a year. but like i said, it's not worse because the hendricks fight was never on the table, while st pierre has been scheduled to fight diaz twice now. and don't think that dana and joe aren't pushing for the fight vs diaz. weidman on the other hand is undefeated, and there has not been anyone at mw recently with any impressive win streak or consecutive top ten wins besides him.

i don't recall ever stating that silva would never fight sonnen, however i may have alluded to anderson doing whatever he could to avoid a match against him, and he did just that for about a year.

Wow, are you fucking kidding me? Hendricks has 2 top 5 wins in under one minute. Diaz has 1 top 10 win that was 2 years or so ago. The UFC didn't want to setup the Weidman fight, it wasn't Anderson refusing.

How the FUCK do you trick someone into a fight? Anderson agreed to it and defeated him, why can't you just deal with it? Why does it pain you so much? Honestly dude, lol.

You think because Weidman is a wrestler that submitted the low-tier fighters of MW, he will beat Silva? Just stop the hating and stop crying, every single post you make is completely destroyed.

You know the fact that Anderson defeated Sonnen doesn't negate the fact that he ducked him. Anderson had to be tricked and forced into accepting that fight. Dana had to set-up a press conference to set-up the fight, without Anderson's knowledge. Then he had to talk to Anderson for 2 hours backstage trying to convince him to accept the fight. I've been following the sport for more than 10 years and I've never seen such an attitude from a pro fighter. It was like taking a crying child to school for the first time.

The fact that Anderson would win or lose to Weidman is another story, but the fact remains that Anderson once again avoided the #1 contender.

So was his manager lying about being offered the fight?

Why would he do that?
How did he avoid the number 1 contender if he fought him and beat him? How do you trick a professional fighter into a fight? You are reaching so hard, it's unbelievable.

Not any MW's that are gonna be whooping Silva. Hector will be a solid No. 2 in the division

So when Dana's asking about who to fight next, Silva is supposed to say yes to everybody like it's a WWF battle royale?

Not everybody, just the #1 contenter. Dana said Chris was the #1 contender, and the fight was offered to him (don't deny this fact).

He's gonna set a triple threat match with Silva vs Bisping vs Weidman? This is what they do behind closed doors dumb-dumb. UFC talks to the champion about POTENTIAL opponents and the UFC makes a decision off that and who's the best and most marketable right now.Unless it's clear as to who's next and UFC knows what they want, they politic on who's next. Do you bitch about GSP not taking a fight with Hendricks too?

Ok, tell me who was there besides Weidman around july?

Bisping was set to fight Stann. Vitor wasn't a viable option. So?

I'll tell you how it was: There was no one else, Weidman was the ony clear contender. After the Munoz fight Dana confirmed Chris was the #1 contender and the fight was offered to Anderson. That's it. The fact that Chris was set to fight Boetsch afterwards wasn't because the UFC didn't think he deserved it, it was because Anderson didn't want to fight him for no particular reason, and that is called ducking.

And here's one for you that will crush any of your arguments:

Dana White 'The #1 Contender Right Now Is Weidman'

Uh oh...

So we have:

A) Dana stating Weidman was the #1 contender (although he wasn't sure the fight would happen because Silva said he would be out for a year or seeking to fight GSP)
B) Anderson's manager stating they were offered the fight.
C) Anderson refusing it, Weidman having to fight another opponent.

Facts, no fantasy, no excuses, no fanboism.

What Dana said immediately after the Munoz fight...Dana never commits to a Silva fight even though he was impressed with Weidman. We all know when Dana wants something, he says it without even thinking first lol.

http://www.pro-wrestling.com/displaynews.php?area=4&sid=11891

So you go and get those sources that state Dana has been SOOO anxious for a Weidman/Silva fight but Silva refused to fight him. I'll be waiting.

Excuses excuses. lol

You know if Anderson didn't have a history of trying to avoid fighters, you could probably have some credibility, but that's not the case. Anderson is known for saying no to fights when he doesn't like them. He said no to Chael several times and he had to be tricked and forced to take that fight (you don't need to make more excuses, it's a fact). If he had to be forced to fight Sonnen, it's no surprise he doesn't want to fight Weidman.
This is not the first time Anderson says no to someone the UFC thinks is the #1 contender. It has happened before and it will probably happen again.

What you're doing is like trying to disregard a suspect who has a criminal history and was in jail before, even when someone close to him has already confesed. You don't have a case.

Last edited:
How did he avoid the number 1 contender if he fought him and beat him? How do you trick a professional fighter into a fight? You are reaching so hard, it's unbelievable.

Your questions tell me you're not famiiar with the subject. Do some research.

Back