Lombard is scary

Lombard is 3 years younger than Anderson. Randy won the title at 43. End of his prime, my ass.

Still not convinced? Big Show is 40, and he's the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Wrestling is choreographed dumbass, which means it's fake, which means big show is no tougher than a big muscly ballerina.

He's gonna get his ass beat if he looks for that one punch KO against Anderson. Hector is a bit of a plotter and he's got dinosaur arms. I think Anderson would counter him up all day long.

some of you tall dudes have a complex about short guys being contenders lol, im 6 foot and i dont care if a 5'6 dude become mw champ as long as he exciting

some of you tall dudes have a complex about short guys being contenders lol, im 6 foot and i dont care if a 5'6 dude become mw champ as long as he exciting

It's not so much the height but reach advantage. Lombard v Silva, Hector would have a 7 inch reach disadvantage. That is huge, especially when you are talking about a fighter like Anderson. There is no harm when you know you can stick and move and counter every shot.

It's not so much the height but reach advantage. Lombard v Silva, Hector would have a 7 inch reach disadvantage. That is huge, especially when you are talking about a fighter like Anderson. There is no harm when you know you can stick and move and counter every shot.

i sort of agree but tyson did too, if the skills there you can make up for reach. I dunno if hector can do it but im all for giving him the chance to if he can beat a few more

I haven't followed his career that much. The only thing I'm not sure about is his chin. An iron chin is mandatory if you hope to get anywhere near Anderson.

He's in he same realm as Jones. And by that I mean he never seems to get hit with big shots.

I've said it for years. Lombard is a guy who can walk through Anderson's strikes enough to get inside and do damage. He'll definitely be able to take him down also.

My questions are can he do it for 5 rounds before Anderson catches him..

I think the push for Lombard vs Silva has begun, seems to be a lot of people behind it, over to you Dana.

I've said it for years. Lombard is a guy who can walk through Anderson's strikes enough to get inside and do damage. He'll definitely be able to take him down also.

This 100%

Lombard barely has 3 round cardio

Yea no. You dont clinch with anderson and you certainly dont walk through his strikes

I think he's one of the more scary guys in the UFC.

Guys like JDS are terrifying but outside of a fight, he seems like a great guy.

From watching interviews, Lombard seems like one of those easily agitated people who you have to be careful the way you act around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back