Lombard is scary

The biggest question was whether all that hype could be translated in the UFC. It's been answered, time to push him again. but he did lose some momentum though

...he's 1/1 in the UFC, hardly been answered

Guys that big are usually stunning finishers or very lousy descisioners. Ie. overeem. I wouldnt put that much stock in his win considering his debut

actually lombard would kill bisping, Bisping is good but its just a bad matchup for him. Lombard has a great chin, awesome td defense and good judo and top control. Bisping wouldn't be able to hurt him or out point him/. Hector would decide where that fight takes place

actually lombard would kill bisping, Bisping is good but its just a bad matchup for him. Lombard has a great chin, awesome td defense and good judo and top control. Bisping wouldn't be able to hurt him or out point him/. Hector would decide where that fight takes place

unless he shows up timid like against boetch then bisping would win

I haven't followed his career that much. The only thing I'm not sure about is his chin. An iron chin is mandatory if you hope to get anywhere near Anderson.

Well he's never been knocked out or submitted, and Silva will knock you out iron chin or not anyway, but I don't think Silva has faced anyone with the power, speed & experience Lombard has.

I would like him to face Vitor eventually and see if he is a real good striker. He hasn't earned a shot with the top 3 of Bisping, Weidman, Belcher and if you can't get past them Spider.

anderson by decision. dont see anyone KOing lombard, not even silva

Lombard hasnt talked enough trash to be considered "relevant". Didnt you get the memo?

Once he starts talking like the (Political Refugee) Tony Montana he will get his title shot....hey, fuck you mang!

Top 10 but not top 5. silva, bisping, vitor, weidman, boetsch all beat him. I actually think Rockhold could take him

I haven't followed his career that much. The only thing I'm not sure about is his chin. An iron chin is mandatory if you hope to get anywhere near Anderson.

Why is it mandatory when he has finished Dan Henderson, Chael Sonnen, and Stephan Bonnar w/o a head KO?

First time he attacked with intentions of finishing, he would ruin Lombards world, sorry. Hes not the only MW that would finish him either.

because lombard has a history of being finished right?
silva has been finished more times in his career than lombard has and theyve both fought the same # of opponents.

The Lombard bandwagon is a strange thing.

1 loss = He's an unskilled, over-hyped, can crusher.
1 win = Biggest threat to Anderson Silva.

because lombard has a history of being finished right?
silva has been finished more times in his career than lombard has and theyve both fought the same # of opponents.

The only difference is majority of Anderson's wins are over people of note. Franklin, Okami, and Griffin are bigger names than anyone Lombard has fought and beaten.

Back