Lombard Calls Out Bisping

I am not a bisping fan but he would absolutely tool lombard. I like to watch lombard fight but bisping has way too much reach and footwork for him.

Is that a joke? His only top ten win is Brian Stann and he barely got by him. He'd get torn up and KO'd on the feet by Silva.

It's no joke, Anderson likes to fight big names and bisping is a big name that will sell ppv

yeah, cote, lutter, leites...all huge names :rolleyes:

Dude, gimme a break. Bisping has been winning forever and has nothing left to prove. He deserves a title shot as much as anybody, especially if he beats Vitor.

winning forever against mediocre competition. he's never beaten a consensus top ten.

His second will be vitor, and he arguably defeated Sonnen. So how is that a joke?

it's a joke because stann's rank as a top ten is highly debatable, and the only way you could make an argument for bisping beating sonnen is if you're an idiot.

Lombard will win this, he's short so his center of gravity makes it hard to take him down, bisping isn't the best wrestler and has pillow hands so imo soon as he tries to close the distance Lombard throws power shots and after a few of those Bispings legs get weak Lombard goes in for the kill and gets it just my thoughts

Dude, gimme a break. Bisping has been winning forever and has nothing left to prove. He deserves a title shot as much as anybody, especially if he beats Vitor.
Winning forever, yes. But against what kind of competition?

don't forget Jacare, Rockhold, Roger Gracie are all coming over soon. Lots of good match ups.

yeah, cote, lutter, leites...all huge names :rolleyes:

winning forever against mediocre competition. he's never beaten a consensus top ten.

it's a joke because stann's rank as a top ten is highly debatable, and the only way you could make an argument for bisping beating sonnen is if you're an idiot.

Tell me how you really feel.You're so biased against either Bisping or Anderson( or both) that the only one looking like an idiot is you.

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

Last edited:
Tell me how you really feel.You're so biased against either Bisbing or Anderson( or both) that the only one looking like an idiot is you.

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

whoa! what a long list. :rolleyes:

maybe you should consider taking your own advice. in the time it took you to look up that quote you could have done some research and realized that bisping's opposition has been pedestrian at best.

Against UFC level competition, Lombard................has not. :D

riiiiight...that's why mayhem and rivera are both currently employed by the ufc :redface:

hey, at least he didn't call out Mark Munoz. He can all be mad at so many people at one time.

Against UFC level competition, Lombard................has not. :D

I never argued for a title shot for Lombard. Are you trying to say Bisping is worthy of a title shot because he beats fighters on the prelims? In that case Melvin Guillard should get a title shot cause he does well in the prelims...

maybe you should consider taking your own advice. in the time it took you to look up that quote you could have done some research and realized that bisping's opposition has been pedestrian at best.

Looks like I hit the nail on the head :icon_lol:

Haters are so predictable. Chael sonnen himself thought he lost the fight against Bisping yet you dare declare anybody who scored it for Bisbing an idiot?

Btw, you do know what a controversial win means, right?

Last edited:

riiiiight...that's why mayhem and rivera are both currently employed by the ufc :redface:

Christ, neither are hundreds of fighters who once fought there. The point is, the UFC is the big time, and you get the best fighters in the world at that time when you fight there.

Seriously, you Bisping haters really have tunnel vision. Lombard has won one lost one in the UFC, not saying he isn't a great fighter or that he won't beat Bisping. But at present, Bisping is considered a more accomplished fighter.

How can you not grasp that?

Back