Lombard Calls Out Bisping

I would definately want to see that fight, but, if Bisping beats Vitor he is most likely getting a shot at Anderson. If he loses Vitor v Lombard might be a better fight imo.

Bisbing is already booked ( he will also get the title shot if he wins), I want to see Lombard against a top 5 opponent next.

Maybe the winner of Belcher vs Okami or Weidman after his injury.

Bisping gets rocked easily. He isn't good at taking a punch at all, I would take Lombard.

I would give Lombard the advantage in pretty much everything. Striking, grappling, etc. His only disadvantage is height or reach really.

Reality is Bisping is not an easy fight for anybody.

But Hector would hit him hard I believe. Could Bisping float around and land jabs? idk.

Heart says Bisping runs around like a chicken and gets knocked out cold again
Mind says Bisping outpoints him for 5 rounds.

Doesn't Bisping already have a fight lined up? Call out a fighter where you actually have a chance of it happening.
Also interstingly enough...a lot of people dislike Bisping but most people believe Lombard to be a real ass as well. So who would be the heel in that fight?

who knows, but the trash talking would be great.

Is that a joke? His only top ten win is Brian Stann and he barely got by him. He'd get torn up and KO'd on the feet by Silva.

It's no joke, Anderson likes to fight big names and bisping is a big name that will sell ppv

Is that a joke? His only top ten win is Brian Stann and he barely got by him. He'd get torn up and KO'd on the feet by Silva.

Dude, gimme a break. Bisping has been winning forever and has nothing left to prove. He deserves a title shot as much as anybody, especially if he beats Vitor.

His second will be vitor, and he arguably defeated Sonnen. So how is that a joke?

Any fighter that offers himself to KO Bisping has my support.

Back