Lombard/Burkman Staredown

Was weird because Hector didn't react to it what so ever, Also noted if i ever meet Hector Lombard don't go for a fist bump

Just a friendly psyche play. No bad blood here and Burkman is happy to be back. I'm not sure the length of this contract but how he does in this fight can have major implications on his future financially

That was a hard fist bump. Burkman is probably like "damn thats hitting my face tomorrow, fml!"

Burl man is a competitor and doesn't suck. Hector should win this, but isn't getting any younger. I cannot agine the UFC being too stupid to make Lombard v lawler, I really can't imagine they are tht stupid. They are still playing weird games with the former Bellator guy, while showing thy wsof is just great an cool because they aren't a threat. You would think the UFC would have learned a lesson about not doing the obvious right thing in favor of playing fail games with Bellator last year. Not signing Askren was so weird it actually legit hurt them as an org. Waiting until Lombard is too old to make a fight like Lombard v Hendricks/lawler is also a mistake.

Anyways, tangent aside, Lombard is a little better everywhere, but burkman isn't a slouch. Lombard beats Carl, however.

was a bit weird.. stick to whatever you wanted to do in the first place

Lombard looked very sharp and focused while Burkman looked a bit scared and confused.

But its MMA...Fedor lost...anything can happen.

I think it will be more competitive than you think.

Same here. Although his fight vs Carl left much to be desired, Burkman is a pretty skilled and versatile fighter. Not to mention he is also athletic.

why do i always get the feeling that you shake hands with hector at the risk of him pulling your arm off?

you guys notice Brittney checking Burkman out? omg I wonder what Arianny told her about him ;)
uU6w24x.png

edit: i'm trying to be ridiculous.

But what was that weird Maggie Simpson pyjama he was wearing ?

Don't know what he was trying but it seems to have had 0 effect

Hector trying to break his hand with that fist bump. What a bully.

Back