Lomachenko vs Teofimo Lopez possible September 19

I thought the first GGG-Canelo fight was 8-4 GGG, arguably 9-3. I don’t think it was particularly close. Their second fight I can see going to Canelo, personally I thought GGG edged it. The judges simply refused to credit GGGs defense, he blocked so many of Canelo’s punches but the crowd would erupt anyway and sentiment always went to Canelo.
I thought GGG won both, too. I don’t like his chances in a third because he’s just too old now.

I thought the first GGG-Canelo fight was 8-4 GGG, arguably 9-3. I don’t think it was particularly close. Their second fight I can see going to Canelo, personally I thought GGG edged it. The judges simply refused to credit GGGs defense, he blocked so many of Canelo’s punches but the crowd would erupt anyway and sentiment always went to Canelo.
I meant the second Golovkin fight and Lara. I thought the first Golovkin fight could've gone either way.

Thread about a great fight between Lopez/Loma derailed by Canelo chat. Shame

GGG beat Canelo twice. De La Hoya can suck a dick, 0 respect for his shady ass.

eh, every great fighter has critics who says he didn't deserve a decision at some point in his career.
Also can't see that Crawford has fought the level of competition Canelo has, If Canelo fought guys like Rocky Fielding and Liam Smith every time out, he'd look flawless too. When Crawford actually fights a top level guy, he'll be in tough too.

This is a great post. You could argue Cassius Clay lost against Doug Jones, Floyd mayweather vs castillo etc etc...

Canelo has had an awesome run fighting and defeating top class fighters

I had ggg winning both fights, but my old man had canelo winning both fights.

The first canelo vs ggg fight was a fckin horrible decision. I would class it as a robbery as there was no way golovkin was getting the win without a knockout. I’ve watched it 3-4 times and just can not give canelo enough for a draw.
I’ve no issues with the second fight. It was close but I think it was the right call
No interest in watching a 3rd fight. Golovkin is too much on the slide now. And even if he puts it all together one last time, he won’t get the decision, even if he deserves it

The first canelo vs ggg fight was a fckin horrible decision. I would class it as a robbery as there was no way golovkin was getting the win without a knockout. I’ve watched it 3-4 times and just can not give canelo enough for a draw.
I’ve no issues with the second fight. It was close but I think it was the right call
No interest in watching a 3rd fight. Golovkin is too much on the slide now. And even if he puts it all together one last time, he won’t get the decision, even if he deserves it
Yeah that's my feeling exactly. I thought it was clear GGG won the first fight and Canelo was improved and won the second fight. GGG has looked older with each bout. I don't think we need a third bout.

Back