Lomachenko vs Lopez Oct.17 ESPN

I will not watch any Lopez fight anymore or read his dads dreams.
Until he will defeat Canelo. ;)
In murcia attention might be get even from haters, but I newer will pay any cent to watch guy that had told stuff like this in this YT video.
-
I'll never get how you guys take boxing so personally. Truly baffles me. Just watch the fights and enjoy.

"Leave Loma alone!"
cry-baby-blog.jpg

Well there you go folks. Might as well delete my account right now because I've been exposed as a complete fraud... a charlatan. I wait with baited breath for you to expound on your argument, and my horizons, my good man.

Well, fans like undefeated boxers as symbols somewhat resembling their identity.
I think, Loma did not get that he was B side guy in Salido fight. He was not enough experienced in prizfighting enterainment business and therefore did not happened accidental headbutts like in fight Ward in his backyard vs Kessler, sadly also accidental elbows did not happened, preferably also he had delivered accidental accented low blows with full power, attempted to do chokes in clinch and better even accidental throws.
Maybe even accidental kicks. Might be nice.

Well there you go folks. Might as well delete my account right now because I've been exposed as a complete fraud... a charlatan. I wait with baited breath for you to expound on your argument, and my horizons, my good man.
<{clintugh}>
Grow up, man.

Damn, Canelo of course did had shitty last fights but still.
Canelo is highly skilled, really high level boxer. More experienced than Lopez and his dad.

Loma should also learn more about rabbit punches too, he then might be more effective boxer.

<{clintugh}>
Grow up, man.

I'll grow up just as soon as you explain how the descriptors "speed and workrate" describe a guy who's at worst the third best p4p fighter on the planet behind Canelo and Inoue.

?
His last fight was Commey, who he KO'd with a well timed shot.
yes I seen that fight. but commey and loma are worlds apart when it comes to skills. either way lopez can catch loma no doubt. linares did.

Awesome fight. Lomachenko by tko round 9 by body hook

My irrational dislike of Loma means I’d love to see a López victory here, but I have a nasty feeling he’s gonna get schooled a la Canelo Floyd.

I will not watch any Lopez fight anymore or read his dads dreams.
Until he will defeat Canelo. ;)
In murcia attention might be get even from haters, but I newer will pay any cent to watch guy that had told stuff like this in this YT video.
-
Shit, Floyd made millions from people’s hatred.
You are going to want to watch this one, ‘cause it ain’t gonna be a good night for Lopez.

Yo me and you almost got the same name. Great minds and all that, homie. Dap it up. Your bro proud of you and hopefully it's reciprocated like a palindrome my guy. You know how it is. Haaa.
‘cept spelling

Back