Lomachenko vs Lopez Oct.17 ESPN

Loma:

Rude awakening in store for Lopez

Thing that sucks is that the fight is same night as KZ vs Ortega

But in fight island if memory serves correctly was pretty much in sync with normal Vegas fight times so I think that conflicts

going against the grain. i predict a ko for lopez. his style is perfectly suited to give loma fits.

I am, regardless of how Lopez fairs against Loma I feel like he's shown enough that I expect him to continue winning after this fight, move up in weight and claim other titles. Not looking past Lopez though, while Loma has great defense, he has high output style, shorter reach and guys at LW not needing to respect his power as much due to him being a smaller volume guy, so he's still hittable. Lopez can crack, hes young, undefeated, bigger, stronger and has proven himself to be a top guy in the division.

I think it'll be a tougher challenge than Linares.

I am, regardless of how Lopez fairs against Loma I feel like he's shown enough that I expect him to continue winning after this fight, move up in weight and claim other titles. Not looking past Lopez though, while Loma has great defense, he has high output style, shorter reach and guys at LW not needing to respect his power as much due to him being a smaller volume guy, so he's still hittable. Lopez can crack, hes young, undefeated, bigger, stronger and has proven himself to be a top guy in the division.

I think it'll be a tougher challenge than Linares.
lopez is worlds more dangerous the linares. not sure why people think it's an easy fight for loma.

lopez is worlds more dangerous the linares. not sure why people think it's an easy fight for loma.

It's probably the hardest fight in the division for Lomachenko. I'm not even sure what's next got him if he beats Teo? He'll have unified the belts, I hear rumblings he will move back down but maybe he sticks around for 2 or so more years and tries to pick off guys like Tank, Haney and Ryan Garcia if they continue winning?

Glad to see quite a few picking Lopez to take this. It will just make it even more impressive when Loma steals his soul.

Loma might win but I don't think Teo's quitting in his corner. The kids really confident and seems to have a lot of spirit.

Back