threaten_center.0.gif

Cruz
10.gif

5.gif

1.gif

AstonishingAdmiredBird.gif

No they don't

It's not even close

Cruz hops around like a little grasshopper who wishes his movement and footwork were as beautiful as Lomachenko

Truth is a lot of that movement Cruz does is flat out useless and retarded. Lomachenko is in a different league

I watched your gifs to see if maybe you were right but as I suspected you weren't
Cruz doesn't ever pivot
He just does some stupid little dance with his feet. He constantly crosses his feet

Lomachenko
Never crosses his feet

Lomachenko is in another universe. Its fucking disgusting to compare Cruz to him honestly.

Its sad most MMA fans would make this comparison. Cruz doesn't have 10% of Loma's masterful footwork.

Lomachenko is in another universe. Its fucking disgusting to compare Cruz to him honestly.

Its sad most MMA fans would make this comparison. Cruz doesn't have 10% of Loma's masterful footwork.
i almost had cardiac arrest reading the blasphemy TS posted

No , just no ... Lomachenko's movement is far more different and uses it actually to finish the hell out of his opponents. That Martinez fight being a good example.

You are crazy. Lomachenko moves while going forward with all types of movement and stays in the pocket and slips and sits down on his shots.

Cruz just moves non stop.no comparison.
He would be like jr. Witter in the San fight. that's how Cruz fights.​

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: OP took Brendan Schaub's thoughts from Rogan podcast and made a thread about it.
... did he really compare the two.... look I'm a huge fan of the Dominator, but his footwork is suited for MMA because it sets up his takedowns along with his punches. Loma uses every angle from his footwork to set up his boxing to pick apart his opponent.

Schaub must have been hit by Carwin too damn much, honestly.

I will say that if theres anybody in MMA that goes closest to Lomachenko, its the Nick Cruz.

But no comparison

Cruz borrows very heavily from Ali.

IDK if any boxers use that style these days, I haven't seen any.

Cruz not crossing his feet, that's called a shuffle step, allows you to take a big step right without sacrificing your balance.

It may look like he's crossing his feet from certain angles but he's not, the shuffle step is actually to prevent you from crossing your feet.

Cruz borrows very heavily from Ali.

IDK if any boxers use that style these days, I haven't seen any.

He says that he borrows heavily from Ali but there's a reason most boxing fans laugh at MMA.

Cruz looks like a joke to anyone from kickboxing or boxing. The shit he does is straight up goofy.

He says that he borrows heavily from Ali but there's a reason most boxing fans laugh at MMA.

Cruz looks like a joke to anyone from kickboxing or boxing. The shit he does is straight up goofy.

LMAO of course Schaub gets auto-hate, God forbid anybody around here actually admits that a once professional UFC fighter might know more about fighting than they do.

Proceed to make yourselves look stupid though.

Back