Lomachenko’s accusations...

So all you casuals didnt even watch the fight
Capture.0.0.png
What is showing the score cards that were unanimous for Lopez supposed to prove?

Thanks to God in 70 ies things like internet forums and YT comments didn't had existed.

Lopez too will be defeated and fans like you will post that he had been exposed and was a hype job.
Boxe is boxe.
Of course Lopez is not EE fighter and you will be more lenient, still you will do this.
2-3-5-10 years later after this post.
Yeah, Lopez may lose. I don't pretend he's some unbeatable, never before seen talent like Loma fans did.

Yeah, Lopez may lose. I don't pretend he's some unbeatable, never before seen talent like Loma fans did.
where there Loma might be unbeatable? Before he had turned into a pro, he in one high rank tournament officially had silver medal. This automatically means that he didn't had won all his amatuer fights.
This even before pro career.

Difference in attention is that for example even Ali had lost fights and no one calls him hyped hype job etc in forums.

where there Loma might be unbeatable? Before he had turned into a pro, he in one high rank tournament officially had silver medal. This automatically means that he didn't had won all his amatuer fights.
This even before pro career.

Difference in attention is that for example even Ali had lost fights and no one calls him hyped hype job etc in forums.
Obviously or people wouldn't be in denial about Lopez outclassing him.

Obviously or people wouldn't be in denial about Lopez outclassing him.

I will tell you: this subsection might outclass The War room. Seriously.
This is also real value for this forum. Ethalon The War room and this subsection maybe soon will reach this level.

Yeah, definitely. Too bad we cant say the same about all those fatasses in cubicles ruining the sport
yeah.:(
I know that fighters should rest and recover before start to prepare for next fight of course. This is if they are in good condition, not damaged with long term impact.
While pro boxe in high level does have long negotitations and a lot of calculations there before fight contracts. Not alone before fight will happen.
Boxers during this time get older, we can't fight with biology or maths.
We do not have enough top vs top prime vs prime fighters fights. ok, recently during last years CW division was good with this, close matchup with top vs top in similar age.

If fans will accept that boxer might lost fight and still he is not hyped bum etc, if we could have the same attitude like in MT or old time boxing then maybe with time pro boxing will become more interesting.

Right, its me in denial. Who is the one making all the excuses here? I don't have to deny a thing, every prediction I made for this fight was spot on.
but you're denying there was a significantish weight difference and reach difference, which there was. That doesn't mean Loma didn't lose to Teo, it just means that there was a size difference.

but you're denying there was a significantish weight difference and reach difference, which there was. That doesn't mean Loma didn't lose to Teo, it just means that there was a size difference.
Because I didn't see a huge difference in their size at the weigh ins or on fight night. I also pointed out size didn't keep Loma from beating Campbell.

IDK man, tank is definitely hard hitting and a sharp puncher but I don't think he has as much craft as people like to claim and frankly he's pretty slow on foot. I think that causes a lot of issues as well because his reach and height advantage won't allow him to set up that dominant outside game Teofimo used to dominate Loma. Plus, as others have noted, he hasn't really fought anybody yet, including studiously avoiding Loma, which leads me to think he knows something we don't.
He knows something we dont is why I thought Mikey went up. Styles make fights, he might not have been as confident as Lopez... or maybe Loma was the one who didnt want the fight after all. But he fought Lopez and young or not Lopez was a dangerous fighter and that was known. Loma capable of taking truly dangerous fights, but I wonder as his career continues who was being handled carefully... him or the other guys? I am also in the boat thinking he will have one more run that makes him look legit, but he'll also take more Ls

He knows something we dont is why I thought Mikey went up. Styles make fights, he might not have been as confident as Lopez... or maybe Loma was the one who didnt want the fight after all. But he fought Lopez and young or not Lopez was a dangerous fighter and that was known. Loma capable of taking truly dangerous fights, but I wonder as his career continues who was being handled carefully... him or the other guys? I am also in the boat thinking he will have one more run that makes him look legit, but he'll also take more Ls
Mayweather also more or less implied that htey were hoping to age out Loma, so they definitely know something we don't. Mikey I guess I'll cut some slack because he at least fought Spence.

i think you're probably right. If Loma moves back to 130 he'll probably be the top guy there. He should do that but I think he has what it takes to beat at least a few of hte top 135ers.

Guys not used to losing, can't accept losing, seems to be something of a trend this last year:)

hahaha

Loma could have won if he wanted! He could have!
OGC.e34329a5d91deb80316b9b3f0a7e01ba
I literally stated I hate ukrainian boxers lol like usyk and lomachenko, idgaf if he tap dances and crumps. it aint helping shit, dude wasted his time in the am leagues padding his ego . He didn't offer anything in the first 7 rounds and decided beforehand that he wouldn't do a rematch clause and fucked himself. Then he comes out saying the judges were bribed lmao. I'm not quite sure you understand the context im alluding to. I think he could've made it a war but chose not to, and he had a definite speed advantage from what I remember.

usyk and lomachenko,
Usyk's boxe is not Loma style at all. this is more close to english boxe btw. if someone is interested.

it aint helping shit, dude wasted his time in the am leagues padding his ego .
You do not know that in the same Ukraine pro boxe is young, new stuff not like in western europe.
This is reason why Olympic achievments in these countries are considered as higher value than in U.S, Denmark or other western country.
Then he comes out saying the judges were bribed lmao.
Didn't had read carefully. Maybe he had told biased? Yes, U.S ppl are biased vs EE fighters.
Me doesn't likes to read up their excuses after fight. Enough that pre fight talks are too long to follow, not alone I will carefully follow excuses after fights.

Loma capable of taking truly dangerous fights, but I wonder as his career continues who was being handled carefully..
Not so much carefully. Salido was 147 lbs vs 136 lbs Loma and these 11 lbs almost all were properly rehydrated.........muscles.
Yeah, if he had get these mhmm, low blows from Tank, he had ended on suregon's table.

that makes him look legit, but he'll also take more Ls
Loma is legit.

If Loma moves back to 130 he'll probably be the top guy there. He should do
He should do this. this already was clear from fight vs Campbell and Linares.

He didn't offer anything in the first 7 rounds
2 nd and 6 th was close, 7 th won Loma, 12 th = Lopez.
7/5. Lopez 115 - Loma 113 I think.

decided beforehand that he wouldn't do a rematch clause and fucked himself.
Yeah, this looks really cocky but doesn't confirms diva because divas usually inisists on clauses and fights in their home country/ residence country.

idk i dont want to rewatch it but he looks like he has him hurt and he begins to back him up the entire round then lets off wtih around 30 seconds maybe 45 to spare and just fights off the counter even though teo was hurt and tired. Only reason I can see why he did that was because maybe he was also tired because teofimo couldnt keep him off him and it was in rounds 8-11, I forget but I do recall thinking that he might even get tko'd because of loma's pace. You should also take into account that I hate loma and uysk with a passion for a plethora of reasons. I think they are good maybe great boxers but I dont think they are what their fans make them out to be. Like these mythical beings, e.g. 4XX amtuer wins 0 losses for loma chenko

You probably should rewatch it, because at no point was Lomachenko close to stopping him. Are you a hardcore Ukrainian nationalist by any chance? They're the only ones I know who hate Usyk or Lomachenko with much passion.

You probably should rewatch it, because at no point was Lomachenko close to stopping him
Nor also Lopez.

They're the only ones I know who hate Usyk or Lomachenko with much passion.
Didn't had digged in ukrainian stuff, I'm not ukrainian and prefer not to dig in depth in their political problems etc.

Back