Lomachenko’s accusations...

he had temofimo reeling in a round and landed like a 20-30 punch combo and backed off. I thought he could've dropped or finished teo. I also predicted that teo would beat him based on the people he fought previously and his size advantage but okay.

Dwarfs him?
Come on, they did not look 2 weight classes apart.
What nonsense. Lopez is just better. Lomachenko is one dimensional and Lopez was a terrible matchup for him. Why is that so hard for people to admit?
This is not guys separated by two weight classes.
lomachenko-lopez_2020_10_16_235711.jpg

Lopez has like a 1/4 inch height advantage and this was Lomas 5th consecutive fight at 135 pounds, for crying out loud.
This is what guys 2 weight classes apart looks like
Connor looked the same and dwarved his opponents on fight night, just like he did Lomas

Dwarfs him?
Come on, they did not look 2 weight classes apart.
What nonsense. Lopez is just better. Lomachenko is one dimensional and Lopez was a terrible matchup for him. Why is that so hard for people to admit?
This is not guys separated by two weight classes.
lomachenko-lopez_2020_10_16_235711.jpg

Lopez has like a 1/4 inch height advantage and this was Lomas 5th consecutive fight at 135 pounds, for crying out loud.
This is what guys 2 weight classes apart looks like
even then teo finished guys at a higher weightclass

IDK man, tank is definitely hard hitting and a sharp puncher but I don't think he has as much craft as people like to claim and frankly he's pretty slow on foot. I think that causes a lot of issues as well because his reach and height advantage won't allow him to set up that dominant outside game Teofimo used to dominate Loma. Plus, as others have noted, he hasn't really fought anybody yet, including studiously avoiding Loma, which leads me to think he knows something we don't.
and teo has ko'd people a weight class or two above him so he can defnitely hang with the power

he had temofimo reeling in a round and landed like a 20-30 punch combo and backed off. I thought he could've dropped or finished teo. I also predicted that teo would beat him based on the people he fought previously and his size advantage but okay.

Which round was Lomachenko close to stopping Lopez in?

Which round was Lomachenko close to stopping Lopez in?
idk i dont want to rewatch it but he looks like he has him hurt and he begins to back him up the entire round then lets off wtih around 30 seconds maybe 45 to spare and just fights off the counter even though teo was hurt and tired. Only reason I can see why he did that was because maybe he was also tired because teofimo couldnt keep him off him and it was in rounds 8-11, I forget but I do recall thinking that he might even get tko'd because of loma's pace. You should also take into account that I hate loma and uysk with a passion for a plethora of reasons. I think they are good maybe great boxers but I dont think they are what their fans make them out to be. Like these mythical beings, e.g. 4XX amtuer wins 0 losses for loma chenko

You should also take into account that I hate loma and uysk with a passion for a plethora of reasons.
Why to hate Usyk? He doesn't claims ideally looking amateur record and actually people judge him as pillow fisted becase he fought top guys in CW division.
Usyk in pros had stopped people in row until he get 31.y.o undefeated Glowacki in the ring.
Yes, he was not able to finish Hunter too, didn't finished Gassiev, really barerly was capable to defeat Briedis on cards and he did this barely. even clearly lost last round with a glance if watch carefully.
Still he fought top opponents in their prime, including undefeated and not old champs.
Usyk also fought in pro torunament format where they fight 1/4 1/2 final and 1 final.
Therefore me likes these Dorticos, Tabiti, Usyk, Briedis, Gassiev. normally had fights with opponents in their prime in row.

I think they are good maybe great boxers but I dont think they are what their fans make them out to be.

4XX amtuer wins 0 losses for loma chenko
This actually is big problem for him not advantage.
He is too used before turned into a pro.
And the same stuff is also with Rigo.

Nothing good with this for them.

Best lottery was for these who get high level medals and turned a pro earlier.
DLH !, Ward, Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Patterson, even not oly gold medalists like Holyfield.

Why to hate Usyk? He doesn't claims ideally looking amateur record and actually people judge him as pillow fisted becase he fought top guys in CW division.
Usyk in pros had stopped people in row until he get 31.y.o undefeated Glowacki in the ring.
Yes, he was not able to finish Hunter too, didn't finished Gassiev, really barerly was capable to defeat Briedis on cards and he did this barely. even clearly lost last round with a glance if watch carefully.
Still he fought top opponents in their prime, including undefeated and not old champs.
Usyk also fought in pro torunament format where they fight 1/4 1/2 final and 1 final.
Therefore me likes these Dorticos, Tabiti, Usyk, Briedis, Gassiev. normally had fights with opponents in their prime in row.

This actually is big problem for him not advantage.
He is too used before turned into a pro.
And the same stuff is also with Rigo.

Nothing good with this for them.

Best lottery was for these who get high level medals and turned a pro earlier.
DLH !, Ward, Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Patterson, even not oly gold medalists like Holyfield.
He looked so beatable vs chisora and the only people I know rooting for him are ukrainians, dude would get mauled by deontay , aj, and fury even if you juiced him to the max

Number of ammy fights if these in real are more than 200 is not so good for boxer.
Health is resource in all sports, not only combat.
Oly is cycle for 4 years and there 3 World championships and 1 year Games.

If you had even " just bronze " here in one from these, I don't think that is worth to continue.
Training camps and pre fight camps are resource usage.
If you have opportunities to start in pros as A side kid, then better to do this after first high level accomplishments.
Might be even medal in Pan Ams, this is a bit close to Euro championship medalists level.

One thing: I think you need fight experience with mature not " old " opponents with decent notice period and proper training camp.
Before you turned into a pro boxer. be this MT, KB or boxe.
Mature adults with decent notice, not mismatched , aged 21-33 in the ring. at least 20 such in the ring.

He looked so beatable vs chisora and the only people I know rooting for him are ukrainians, dude would get mauled by deontay , aj, and fury even if you juiced him to the max

In WBSS he was faster.
This Usyk version vs Whiterspoon was slow and not so agile like in WBSS, I don't think he now is capable to beat Dorticos or Briedis, most likely NO.
He looks is slower now.

Prime Usyk was different animal, btw ammy Usyk to hit properly was more difficult than pro Usyk.

Last edited:
Connor looked the same and dwarved his opponents on fight night, just like he did Lomas
Both guys are lightweights and pretty close to the same size. This excuse making for Lomachenko is unnecessary. Lopez is just a better fighter than he is.

hahaha

Loma could have won if he wanted! He could have!
OGC.e34329a5d91deb80316b9b3f0a7e01ba

Both guys are lightweights and pretty close to the same size. This excuse making for Lomachenko is unnecessary. Lopez is just a better fighter than he is.
You are in denial.

Loma is a featherweight who fights at Lightweight.
Lopez is a lightweight who could fight at Welterweight.

There's a 10-15-pound difference between them.

Combat sports fans not rarerly are tribal and nationalistic.
Lopez is larger than Salido and Salido was in the ring 147 lbs vs 136 lbs Loma.
Lopez by himself had told that he thinks 126 lbs and 130 lbs is better for Loma and he is large guy.
Nope, Lopez started to like me a bit. during their fight.

This doesn't matters for haters until you will offer them to get the same Canelo in the ring with Makabu for example or like this.

Pro sport: entertain fans and get wievership, fanbase post in forums and there you do have this.

You are in denial.

Loma is a featherweight who fights at Lightweight.
Lopez is a lightweight who could fight at Welterweight.

Right, its me in denial. Who is the one making all the excuses here? I don't have to deny a thing, every prediction I made for this fight was spot on.
Both guys weighed in at the LW limit did they not? When they faced off, they looked about the same size, didn't they? Lomachenko beat Linares and Campbell didn't he? Both of those guys are bigger than Lopez, by your standard, they both sh0uld have beaten Loma. Lopez is just better than Lomachenko and the guys he was built up on.

Your hero got exposed. Period. Don't fall for hype so easily next time.

Your hero got exposed. Period. Don't fall for hype so easily next time.

Lopez too will be defeated and fans like you will post that he had been exposed and was a hype job.
Boxe is boxe.
Of course Lopez is not EE fighter and you will be more lenient, still you will do this.
2-3-5-10 years later after this post.

Back