Lolo Jones: I'd last at least a minute against Ronda

Sexy little thing would trip and crawl like in a Jason movie.

I want a tattoo on my leg of Lolo Jones stroking that brown thing, just like this Ronda tattoo:

fantastic-ronda-rousey-portrait-tattoo-on-leg-for-boys.jpg

That's fucking terrible!

The best athlete Ronda would have faced in the octagon and her biggest test sadly.

The best athlete Ronda would have faced in the octagon and her biggest test sadly.

Sara Mcmann was an Olympic wrestler and received a silver medal. What are you talking about.

Cat Zinfano was a 4 time all american and national champion. We get it you don't like Rhonda.

LOL jon jones wouldn't last 2 seconds.

amirite or Am I Right?

Sara Mcmann was an Olympic wrestler and received a silver medal. What are you talking about.

Cat Zinfano was a 4 time all american and national champion. We get it you don't like Rhonda.

I actually do. I just have a sense of humour. Dont be creepy dude she's not your girlfriend.(and she never will be)

Also Sara's sport was new and nowhere near as developed as Lolo's that goes times a thousand for Cat's obscure titles lol.

Lolo may have been an elite hurdler, but she has no MMA experience and, even with some intensive training, has the footwork of a fat bear ODing on heroin.

[YT]LdPW6SOPiq0[/YT]

If she tried shuffling sideways to avoid a Rousey charge, she'd probably trip over her own feet and knock herself out with a self-inflicted face-plant. Her athletic skills do not translate at all to MMA.

Lolo may have been an elite hurdler, but she has no MMA experience and, even with some intensive training, has the footwork of a fat bear ODing on heroin.

[YT]LdPW6SOPiq0[/YT]

If she tried shuffling sideways to avoid a Rousey charge, she'd probably trip over her own feet and knock herself out with a self-inflicted face-plant. Her athletic skills do not translate at all to MMA.

Dem legs doe

[YT]LdPW6SOPiq0[/YT]

I'm dying. Great post

A-Level Athlete like Jones would probably do better than most of Rousey's opponents with a year of training

As opposed to the A-level combat athlete that is Sarah McMann? You people...

Doesn't she live in Des Moines? I mean, she can just talk some smack to Jeremy Stephens and he'll probably let her come down to the gym and bang. Worked out great for the last guy.

i would last less than a minute too, just punch her in the face and she would drop and turtle up. womens faces are fragile.

Back