LOL

Ben has no standup skills of any kind. His claim to fame has always been that he's one of the best folkstyle/collegiate wrestlers we've ever produced in America along with being a former Olympic freestyle wrestler.
he isn't that either. good wrestler in MMA though.

he isn't that either. good wrestler in MMA though.
I mean, it's hardly up for debate. He was voted the best collegiate wrestler in the nation twice consecutively (two-time Hodge trophy winner). Only Sanderson, Taylor, and Retherford have ever done that before or since, with Sanderson being the only one to better that feat (as a three-time consecutive Hodge trophy winner) since the award has existed. He's a two-time NCAA Division I champion, two-time NCAA Division I runner-up, as well as a two-time Big 12 champ and two-time Big 12 runner-up.

He was also one of the best pinners ever in collegiate history (a two-time consecutive Schalles award winner). His record was 153–8 with 91 pins which puts him third all-time in NCAA Division I history. He only ever lost to two opponents at the national level, Pendleton (who clearly had his number) and Lange, in his entire collegiate wrestling career. He went on an 87 match win streak at one point during his college wrestling career. His dominance was such that he was even nominated for the ESPY award in 2007 in the Best Male College Athlete category. And he did all of this with his own unique style of wrestling that he helped to popularize across the nation.

Book him against Askren. Make the fight happen in Tijuana, and take the Paul brothers out for a night on the town.

Then we can be done with them......

It's just staged anyway. Idk if they confirm that in the video, I didn't watch it all.

Me neither. They’re a pair of shameless attention whores. Let’s hope Campbell does the business when they eventually fight

Never heard of them ladies.

Ben has no standup skills of any kind. His claim to fame has always been that he's one of the best folkstyle/collegiate wrestlers we've ever produced in America along with being a former Olympic freestyle wrestler. He did decent for himself in MMA up until his UFC run (aside from the Lawler win). Khabib has better striking than Ben and that says a lot, really. Ben is even worse than Jake Shields was on the feet.
khabib's striking isn't terrible tbh. I'm not sure how much of it is just fear of the takedown but he was piecing up Conor and Gaethje at certain points.

khabib's striking isn't terrible tbh. I'm not sure how much of it is just fear of the takedown but he was piecing up Conor and Gaethje at certain points.
Indeed he was. The TD threat was definitely a key factor. It's what allowed Khabib to drop Conor. Khabib's jab isn't bad, it's certainly effective, but his striking defense and form still leave a lot to be desired.

aw-jeez.jpg
.....bro....

Dude fought two completely un-athletic youtubers and is now being linked to guys like Ryan Garcia LOL.
e7637f6618bb5f12317d553f64b9bfd1.gif

Hasim Rahman turned pro one year earlier then this guy, and koed top 5 goat heavy weight. Skills are skills, either you got the potential to get em' or you don't.
But never seen or care to see this guy though

Hasim Rahman turned pro one year earlier then this guy, and koed top 5 goat heavy weight. Skills are skills, either you got the potential to get em' or you don't.
But never seen or care to see this guy though

He did have like a dozen or so amateur fights and a rigorous pro schedule to make up for the inexperience, but yeah, he did have potential. Not everyone can do that.

I’m not sure which of the brothers I watched but I was really surprised. He went the distance in an 8 round fight with no fights and just started training in boxing.
It’s really impressive. And by no means am I saying he should be fighting really anyone with experience or the guys he mentioned.

apparently he has quite a following so he can make money at this in celebrity circus side show fights.

I actually like it. I loved celebrity boxing on fox they used to do. You got to see Joey buddodouco fight Chyna. Manure bol vs the fridge.
“And the stop calling me that!” Fight With Horshak and screech.

quality boxing entertainment.
It was vs another youtube "boxer".

Back