Lol

Thick solid tight 238 vs the opposite of thick solid tight 225.

It's not like their power is even remotely comparable

it isnt comparable, but not because weight divisions, but because athleticism, and hard work put on that Stipe has over Fabio

There is little weight difference between LHW and HW, hell even some MW walk in comfortable HW range.

Weight cutting is plight, basically nobody except HWs fight at their weight class, and then it comes to who has best weight cutting methods, dehydrating pills or w/e

Last edited:
it isnt comparable, but not because weight divisions, but because athleticism, and hard work put on that Stipe has over Fabio

There is little weight difference between LHW and HW, hell even some MW walk in comfortable HW range.

Weight cutting is plight, basically nobody except HWs fight at their weight class, and then it comes to who has best weight cutting methods, dehydrating pills or w/e

Yeah but Fabio has a good chin when he fights @ LHW. Glover was cracking him over and over and he didn't go down like he did against Stipe. He just wasn't ready to deal with that HW power.

Honestly no words I was lol... then my friend called and there was no words just lol.... then my brother called and he was just lol. What a joke. But then I felt bad cuz Fab took another beating. At least that one was quick. Dude is gonna get brain damage...

Honestly no words I was lol... then my friend called and there was no words just lol.... then my brother called and he was just lol. What a joke. But then I felt bad cuz Fab took another beating. At least that one was quick. Dude is gonna get brain damage...

The man already has brain damage.. he has a constant *derp* look on his face

51IMrAABm3L._SX300_.jpg

Dana-White-Photoshopped-As-Don-King.jpg

Ticket holders had 3 days after the card change to get a refund.

i thought Fabio was going to take Stipe's punches for 3 rounds and then give him hell for the last two! Fabio you fucking lied!

Probably meant 3 punches instead of 3 rounds. Bet it was lost in translation. Is normal.

I actually laughed, then I felt terrible for everyone who bought tickets. Could you imagine being poor and saving up $100~ or so to check out this event, and it turns out like this? Total disappointment. :(

Back