LOL WTF was velasquez doing when he was on air? GIF anyone?

LOL at all these uncultured Sherdoggers. Maracas aren't even popular or used that often in Mexican music. It's more of a Caribbean and Latin music thing. Shertards.

is this fucking serious?

that is the dumbest shit ever

fuck that

38Hh5Wf.gif

i thought it was funny, and also him being intentionally silly. it looked like a kid celebrating something or anticipating christmas morning.

It's awesome lol. What d fudge have you been smoking?

I'm guessing "c**k".

considering you're a dumb fuck and everything but the gif is in response to ZP being close to getting sued for making gifs, you might wanna stop smoking your fudge, quit your job at mcdonalds and hope the education system will take you back so your reading comprehension can get better you inbred.

As long as he keeps producing gifs like this, he'll be fine.

774741998.gif
2jcedcp1.gif

velasquez-quick-ko-nog.gif
Junior%252520Dos%252520Santos%252520vs%252520Cain%252520Velasquez%252520II%252520%2525282%252529.gif

I have no problems with this, made me laugh

How the hell is Cain supposed to know that? :icon_lol:

Because he grew up as a mexican american? unless he grew up in a white neighborhood he would had been exposed to mexican music. Only mariachis use maracas and a lot of cumbia and tribal who have a lot of african/central american influence use digital noise of it.

Banda which is definitively the most popular mexican style of music doesnt uses maracas, the heck it doesnt even uses guitar.

Did anyone catch what he was doing with his hands both times I saw the camera pan to him? Like some kind of school girl cheer but doing it so awkwardly.

OMG man, UFC cant make a star out this guy, way too awkward

Like we didn't already know that he was a little social awkward.

Clearly he isn't comfortable in front of the camera.

I think he was mimicking a cheerleader with invisible Pom poms.. Prob something silly they do in the gym. We always pretend were gay and humping each other.[/QUOTE

Let's be honest. Some of you aren't pretending.

Seems like he is waving to small miniature flags, without actually having the flags.

these threads are funny bc people value social skills so much, its creepy

The hilarious thing about this is that ZP making those gifs is amazing free marketing for Zuffa... It baffles me how a billionaire isn't capable of grasping simple things like that.

right?
we use gifs to talk about fights and talk about mma in general.
whether it be talking about technique or just having fun

thats stupid as f to go and try to sue a guy for making a gif of one technique or someone in the audience clapping or something.

he's not gif'n whole fights!

Back