LOL WTF was velasquez doing when he was on air? GIF anyone?

Here's a gif, because FUCK that dumb shit

38Hh5Wf.gif
FZpHM.gif

Well I don't think it's a secret that Cain's extremely awkward when he's not fighting.

That's the baddest mother fucker on the planet, you pussies

its a new dance. its called "trimming the bushes". its all the rage with kids.

Cain set his bad ass image back irreparably with his outfit and actions last night. Wtf?

lol he definitely did. I almost thought I could take him when he started doing that weird shit with his hands.

It was obvious to me that he was pretending to be waving flags. I don't have time to read through the thread but I guess that has already been mentioned.

One of the few times in mma I literally got goosebumps. Too bad the fight wasn't at all competitive.Kind of a let down.

He should have done that Air accordion/maracass thing when JDS is doing his signature point to the ground thing.

And I think Velasquez should do that often specially inbetween rounds when he is stumping his opponents dominantly.

I think they're supposed to be maracas.

he's obviously shaking a couple of imaginary maracas. Anglin' for dat mexico money.

Maracas arent that popular in Mexico, they are more of a caribbean and central america thing.

So because he's a killer in the octagon a guy can't have a sense of humor?

When I saw it live I immediately thought he was joking like "Har har look, I'm cheerleading because 1) I'm in the crowd, and 2) Cormier is fighting."

Man alive, lighten up.

I think he was acting like he was using those "whirling noisemakers" that I see used at a lot of Latino sporting events. I don't know what the hell they are called. Not maracas, though.

matracas

Maracas arent that popular in Mexico, they are more of a caribbean and central america thing.

How the hell is Cain supposed to know that? :icon_lol:

Back