LoL Vettori striking average ground game average

He's also the 2nd largest MW, only lighter than Paulo Costa by 2lbs. A grinder that relies on a comical weight advantage over a guy that barely cuts weight.

Lol why the fuck are people so salty about this fight? Actually ridiculous

<36>

Shertards maehn. I like Holland and Vettori, and the fight pretty much went how I expected. Holland fought with more urgency, but 3 weeks was nowhere NEAR the amount of time he needed to address the hole in his TDD.

People were either thinking with their Wallets, or their expectations for this fight was WAAAAAAY off.

Did No damage on the ground. Got Pieced up on the feet by a WW. Even had Holland in mount multiple times and did nothing. Not even close to a title shot
No damage yet Holland eye was a balloon.

A minute into the 2nd round I stopped watching the fight. Glad I did

Did No damage on the ground. Got Pieced up on the feet by a WW. Even had Holland in mount multiple times and did nothing. Not even close to a title shot
then why was Hollands eye closing up lol

Yeah record Takedowns in MW is average ofc, I mean everyone could do that right thats why it is done so many times since its average.

Prime Sherdog

It was a decisive win. Holland’s face was a mess.

but, that doesn’t mean he should fight for the title. It just means he won the fight tonight

No damage yet Holland eye was a balloon.
Not to mention any time Holland wasnt hugging him for dear life or flailing his legs around like a fish out of water, Vettori was active.

Holland got crushed Santos and Brunson exposed his lack of ground game worse than Khabib did over Justin. Vettori just exploited the weakness and won the fight. Stay free holland fan boys

Classic GSP/Greg Jackson-style win for Vettori.

Vettori took a hard nut shot in the first round. If you don't think that took something out of him, you're probably a female. Then he busted up Holland's face by the 2nd round. Clear domination. He did more damage than Brunson did to him, yet gets less respect. Is normal

Journeyman Holland got dominated

I don't think this sport is for you nut-hugging cry babies...

Vettori beat the shit out of Hermansson prior to this. Holland came to fight but can't stop the takedowns.

Truth is, Vettori is not an easy fight for anyone. 5 fight win streak after a split decision loss to Adesanya. I don't think he'll be denied until he gets that rematch.

Ppl are underestimating Hollands Striking, he could tool a lot of the top MW's in striking. He's also hard to finish regardless if it's on the feet or on the ground. I think fighters are cautious after how Holland KO'd Jacare

I think it makes sense to give Marvin the next shot. He gave izzy the hardest fight so far his willing to take the fight down unlike all his other 185 opponents just content to stand and trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back