LoL Vettori striking average ground game average

Vettori has very bad boxing defense. I know holland is long but good lord he was getting tagged by pretty much anything Kevin threw post round 2.

He’s a grinding, control based wrestler. I don’t know why people are surprised. That was the way to beat Holland. Not the most exciting performance but dominant nonetheless.

He’s a grinding, control based wrestler. I don’t know why people are surprised. That was the way to beat Holland. Not the most exciting performance but dominant nonetheless.
He fucked multiple submissions that were there. He got rocked. A doctor was over at Hollands corner after round 2 and Marvin barely touched his eye after it.

Vettori has very bad boxing defense. I know holland is long but good lord he was getting tagged by pretty much anything Kevin threw post round 2.
This is completely false lol, vettori was slipping a lot of punches from Holland.

Seriously you guys are shit at analyzing fight.

Last edited:
Vettori grinded out a win. It wasn't pretty but it was a dominant performance.

All you salty morons that bet on Holland deserve to lose your money. You guys want a striking match watch kick boxing, holland is a shit mma fighter that got his ranking off nobodies and an aged Jacare.

When a so called "average" wrestler breaks the division td record against you its time to hang it up.

He looked like shit but he dominated regardless. Feed him Izzy

Pathetic win?

More like pathetic loss. Holland just got taken down a record amount of times and Marvin isn't some elite wrestler, he's a jack-of-all trades grinder type of guy. This is the way to beat a dangerous striker like Holland, like it or not. Hard to blame Marvin for not finishing a bbj black belt on the ground

I think people wanted to see Holland win, and it's frustrating to see him get easily taken down repeatedly and show that low of an IQ when it comes to TDD
You would think they'd keep their expectations low after what we literally just saw like three weeks ago.

He dominated Holland, what are you talking about

Back