Lol tyran retired GSP

Bunch of haters hating on the GOAT ,Eeez nromal.
Woodley is fighting in the weakest welterweight has ever been and is barely defending his title he has nothing for GSP he is the champion of a walmart version of the division GSP dominated for so long and Prime GSP destroys any version of woodley. Woodley could have fought GSP but its not GSP fault that Woodley was losing to 200 year old Jake Shields and Rory MacDonald .

GSP beat one dimensionsl fighters and LWs.

Gastelum and Wonderboy beat everyone GSP beat.

Why is it always a 2018 account? Every time something retarded gets tacked on this forum: 2018 account.

Also... Lips to the floor
f95jIvN.gif
cant tell if that old bitch dont have any power or the other old bitch just has a helluva chin on her.

Is the OP sufficiently retarded enough to get the TS' the banhammer?

@Revolver just asking.

GSP is a dinosaur enthusiast. He knows better than to fuck with a Tyronnasaurus Rex!

Is the OP sufficiently retarded enough to get the TS' the banhammer?

@Revolver just asking.
Why? TS is spot on. Gsp was too scared to fight any real contenders and instead opted for retirement. He knows he can’t beat Tyron.

Why? TS is spot on. Gsp was too scared to fight any real contenders and instead opted for retirement. He knows he can’t beat Tyron.

Sherdog done lost its fuckin minds.

What is this retiring on top BS he is talking about? Tyron is on top. You haven’t had a legit fight since Johnny Hendricks beat you.

I truly am a fan of GSP. But the end of his career is far from goat status. I was waiting for him to come back... beat Johnny. Get his title back. Win in dominant fashion. Maybe beat Robbie. Maybe beat tyron. But he never did. He was too scared they might beat him

Also, 46 year old dan Henderson beat bisping off TRT. That delegitimizes George’s second belT

George would be goat right now if he defended against Whittaker win or lose

OR if he won his WW belt back (not against maia, nice try though george)

Pretty sad imo, very let down as a fan of georges.
fuckin casuals.. smh

The old “pretend I’m a fan a fan of a fighter to help legitimize my useless rant.”

It was sad that he didn't have a couple more fights while in his prime then retire in the cage. How can you leave after a fight many people scored against you? I was never a Hendricks fan and I was rooting for GSP but didn't think he won that fight and still don't. How do you retire after that? His claim is that he retired because people were on roids lol.

Why do people think Tyron (or Tyran) is some kind of world beater? His career isn't that impressive. I think people are brainwashed by the Robbie Lawler KO. GSP would outclass him on any day. There's never been anyone as dominant as GSP in the UFC. (Steroid cheaters not included)

Retiring after winning the mw belt and not losing. That's retiring on top. How could it not be.

Agreed the fucker has ruined a division and will ruin more becasue of ufc's money grubbing whorish ways. But that ain't gsps fault.
Funny how all the first people to jump in before you are GSP haters.

Not one logical response from the OP and posters after him til your post.

Literally the majority of threads made about him are by his haters

So sad. They all do it because GSP threatens the GOAT claim of one of their favourites so they only know one thing, bash one guy, in an attempt to make their boy look better.

What is this retiring on top BS he is talking about? Tyron is on top. You haven’t had a legit fight since Johnny Hendricks beat you.

I truly am a fan of GSP. But the end of his career is far from goat status. I was waiting for him to come back... beat Johnny. Get his title back. Win in dominant fashion. Maybe beat Robbie. Maybe beat tyron. But he never did. He was too scared they might beat him

Also, 46 year old dan Henderson beat bisping off TRT. That delegitimizes George’s second belT

George would be goat right now if he defended against Whittaker win or lose

OR if he won his WW belt back (not against maia, nice try though george)

Pretty sad imo, very let down as a fan of georges.

"Says he is a fan of GSP then proceeds to shit all over him..."

Interesting

Why do people think Tyron (or Tyran) is some kind of world beater? His career isn't that impressive. I think people are brainwashed by the Robbie Lawler KO. GSP would outclass him on any day. There's never been anyone as dominant as GSP in the UFC. (Steroid cheaters not included)
Im not even convinced this shot version of GSP would lose to Woodley.

The guy has basically been given nothing but strikers since his last loss and one dimensional, no takedown, old ass Maia.

He beat a bunch of guys no better than the guys GSP beat during his run.

Woodley was a UFC WW while Georges was champ and lost to Jake Shields in a standup fight but he's changed guys! He's changed! He's way different now! Even though he is the same but fighting different fighters than the guys who beat him.

Could Woodley beat Georges? Yea. Could GSP beat Woodley? Of course and you're retarded if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
"Says he is a fan of GSP then proceeds to shit all over him..."

Interesting
It's like the other clown that made the thread yesterday implying he was giving props to Georges and starts the post with saying "I'm not GSP's biggest fan but", proceeds to basically bash him for most of his post..

These GSP haters are truly the dumbest posters on Sherdog.

Tron will retire without that fat GSP payday he desires so much
<{gspressed}>

Bunch of haters hating on the GOAT ,Eeez nromal.
Woodley is fighting in the weakest welterweight has ever been and is barely defending his title he has nothing for GSP he is the champion of a walmart version of the division GSP dominated for so long and Prime GSP destroys any version of woodley. Woodley could have fought GSP but its not GSP fault that Woodley was losing to 200 year old Jake Shields and Rory MacDonald .

Aww, someone's still upset that GSP tapped to strikes, while Woodley, or basically any other fighter hasn't LOL. It'll be ok bro, GSP made the right move by ducking Woodley, Whittaker and Romero, the same way he ducked Silva years ago. It's better for his health.

Back