Social LOL! Trump's anti-semetism. Brings out the self hating Jew trope

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jewish leaders outraged by Trump saying Jews disloyal if they vote for Democrats

Washington(CNN)President Donald Trumpon Tuesday criticized Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats, saying "it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Trump was speaking to the press in the Oval Office about two Democratic congresswomen barred from entering Israel over their involvement in the movement to end international support for the country because of its policies toward Palestinians.

"Five years ago, the concept of even talking about this -- even three years ago -- of cutting off aid to Israel because of two people that hate Israel and hate Jewish people -- I can't believe we're even having this conversation," Trump added. "Where has the Democratic Party gone? Where have they gone where they're defending these two people over the State of Israel?"

He added, "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat -- it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...wish-americans-democrat-disloyalty/index.html

I am looking forward to Trump learning the rules here.

You don't get to attack any Jews, for being Jews.

The self hating Jew stereotype, is anti-Semitism.

Discuss............

Last edited:
Wonder where all the righties, who are quick to pull the Anti-Semitism card to defend Israel, are right now....

Sanders fires back at Trump over Jewish "disloyalty" remarks

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) responded to President Trump questioning the loyalty of Jewish Americans support the Democratic Party by tweeting Tuesday that he's a "proud Jewish person" with no concerns about voting Democrat.

I intend to vote for a Jewish man to become the next president of the United States."— Sanders tweet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...rks-8e79e927-7058-48ee-830c-7ba765187471.html

And this isn't the most irrational thing he has said in the past couple of days....Trump talks about how great the economy is doing and also insists the Fed cut rates by 1/2 percent. He is talking about a payroll tax cut and we are running an expected around 900 billion deficit this year. He talks about how China is paying the tariffs and how the coffers of the treasury are being filled. He also decided to wait to put tariffs on toys and some other items because he feared it would raise the price of goods before the holiday season.

He became the NRAs bitch again. And this comment above. Not a good couple of days.

He tried to cover it up with humor about delaying his trip to Denmark because he isn't able to buy Greenland.

Last edited:
Sanders fires back at Trump over Jewish "disloyalty" remarks

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) responded to President Trump questioning the loyalty of Jewish Americans support the Democratic Party by tweeting Tuesday that he's a "proud Jewish person" with no concerns about voting Democrat.

I intend to vote for a Jewish man to become the next president of the United States."— Sanders tweet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...rks-8e79e927-7058-48ee-830c-7ba765187471.html
Love it

i question bernie's commitment. he probably is uncut if you catch my drift

I question how his people are going to try to spin this quote. Or they will just go to the next fiasco.

Who was he saying Jews who vote for Democrats disloyal to? The US? Israel? Other Jews?

Jewish Americans have overwhelmingly voted for Democratic nominees for president for a long time. Does he think this is going to help get their vote?

Maybe he can ship all the disloyal Jews to Greenland?

Wonder where all the righties, who are quick to pull the Anti-Semitism card to defend Israel, are right now....

Trump is anti-Semitic but moved the embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the Golan Heights if I remember correctly? Interesting. This damn Hitler must be given the American people's guns and then he must be impeached!

As a Jew I am outraged! Outraged I tell you!! :confused:

Most evangelicals don't even like jews. Just supporting israel as a means to an end. Right wing Jews know that but take their support anyway. Its a weird mash up for sure.

The right is even more wrapped up in identity politics than the left is right now which is truly saying something awful.

I question how his people are going to try to spin this quote. Or they will just go to the next fiasco.

Who was he saying Jews who vote for Democrats disloyal to? The US? Israel? Other Jews?

Jewish Americans have overwhelmingly voted for Democratic nominees for president for a long time. Does he think this is going to help get their vote?

There is nothing to spin. Trump is one of the biggest supporters for Israel and Jews generally. The Democrats are running interference for two incredible anti-Semites, Omar and Tlaib. Voting for a party that protecting those two while snubbing one of your biggest defenders is disloyalty.

Trump is an absolute moron, he proves it repeatedly. Only question is what his 'great disloyalty" remark referred to. Ridiculous any way. Americans who are Jewish are no more compelled (loyalty-wise) to vote in Israeli interests than Irish-Americans (or whoever) are compelled to vote in Irish interests. If anything, this is America Second BS.

Sad!!!

Most evangelicals don't even like jews. Just supporting israel as a means to an end. Right wing Jews know that but take their support anyway. Its a weird mash up for sure.

It's gotta be odd to doggedly defend a group of people you want to succeed, yet hate. These Christians can't find it in themselves to criticize Israel because if the Jews don't build a new Temple, the rapture will never happen, and the unbelievers, including the Jews, will never toil in everlasting fire for their eternal sins.

That's what happens when you take moral dictation from men who were incredibly afraid of the Red River, if you catch my dri- flow.....

Last edited:
There is nothing to spin. Trump is one of the biggest supporters for Israel and Jews generally. The Democrats are running interference for two incredible anti-Semites, Omar and Tlaib. Voting for a party that protecting those two while snubbing one of your biggest defenders is disloyalty.

Democrats just voted overwhelmingly for an anti BDS bill. There were 41 Democratic first term congress members who went to Israel in August. If he cared for Israel's long term interests, he would have reached out to them and worked with them and pushed for bipartisan support and given them the spotlight to amplify their voice.

Instead, he wants to give Omar and Tlaib as much as press as they can get. He wants to pretend two freshman congress members are the entire Democratic party. He gave the BDS movement a big rallying point. And they are getting a lot of press just like Trump wants it.

Trump (along with Bibi) are not working for Israel's long term interests if Israel wants to be a Democratic state. Recognizing Golan is a joke. Only the US and Israel recognize it as part of Israel and no other countries are going to. And moving the embassy removed any chance the US could be seen as a fair negotiator if the two sides wanted to negotiate for peace. And everyone knows Jared's peace plan is going to be a pile of shit.

I was going to go with " Trump accuses majority of Jews of being disloyal" but I guess this title works too

Lol at throwing rocks in a glass house.

Back