Lol @ the irony of Stipe’s comment during Rashad’s HOF segment

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“The guy was a LHW fighting a HW and he won it.”

DC was a heavy originally inflated heavy albeit but had success.

Does Stipe have teeth?

<{Joewithit}>
That fucking firefighter, I doubt he's aware he said it

Cormier carries way more weight naturally than Rashad does and is, in my opinion, a better fighter at HW than he is at LHW, which definitely couldn't be said about Evans.

That said, I'm still not going to refute the fact that technically, you have a point.

Cormier carries way more weight naturally than Rashad does and is, in my opinion, a better fighter at HW than he is at LHW, which definitely couldn't be said about Evans.

That said, I'm still not going to refute the fact that technically, you have a point.
I don't know if he's that much better at HW or the competition is that much worse.

He has definitely looked better as a HW. He's hardly been tested there and never been in any real danger in 15 fights.

By comparison in his 9 LHW fights he has the 2 Jones loses, the tough fight with Gus that could have gone either way and he was seriously hurt in a couple times and the Rumble fights which he was also in real danger early in the first one.

He won Strikeforce HWGP came to UFC and defeated top ranked HW's and went down to LHW because of Cain. DC drains himself to death to make 205, and at 40yrs old he really should reconsider making that cut again.

Truth sherbro. But Stipe haters always phrase it as “Stipe got KO’d by a LHW”.

Stipe should have passed on the commentary, or thought of something else to say.
Stipe got hit by the greatest fighter not named Jon Jones, right on his temple. And he's a HW who CUT to 205 in his late 30s.

Stipe has no reason to be embarrassed about that. He's gotten more enjoyable in his sitting out for the rematch.
Makes him relatable

They said Rashad was a great analyst. Can barely string a sentence together.

Stipe got hit by the greatest fighter not named Jon Jones, right on his temple. And he's a HW who CUT to 205 in his late 30s.

Stipe has no reason to be embarrassed about that. He's gotten more enjoyable in his sitting out for the rematch.
Makes him relatable

I know this comes across as veiled Stipe bashing, but I’m actually a huge Stipe fan. I agree with everything you said. I hope he sets the universe right with this rematch.

5A926710-2068-4608-894B-998E87159036.jpeg

{<redford}

Real recognizes real. I’m not ballsy enough to show my girl’s face to these savages though. You the real G.
Yeah, I've shown a few exes faces over the years. A current, on the other hand lol.

But I ain't fraid of no ghosts20180802_183526.jpg

Thing about Rashad was that he was fighting in a HW class tournament, other than that, he never competed as a HW in his career.

DC is different because he had fought both as a HW and LHW during his career and when he fought Stipe, DC definitely weighed in as a legit HW.

More like a middleweight fighting HWs. DC is much bigger than Rashad

I don't know if he's that much better at HW or the competition is that much worse.

He has definitely looked better as a HW. He's hardly been tested there and never been in any real danger in 15 fights.

By comparison in his 9 LHW fights he has the 2 Jones loses, the tough fight with Gus that could have gone either way and he was seriously hurt in a couple times and the Rumble fights which he was also in real danger early in the first one.

I didnt see the Gus fight as close, felt he who won. That wasnt like Jones Vs Gus 1 IMO. I also agree that Cormier still hasnt been as tested at HW as he has been at LHW. Still needs to fight ngannou and JDS or Overeem. We know the Cain fight aint happening.

Back