lol that was a sloppy brawl finish

wouldnt call those haymakers

just another great and technical WMMA fight

what i saw what better boxing than floyd, better mentality than jordan, better moves than jagger

ronda could beat obama in the 08' election under the right circumstances

Ronda's fights always look so spastic and panicky to me.

It seems effective though. It would be interesting to find someone who can slow the pace down and keep distance.

The division is so abysmal though so who is there to do that?

She is the best in her division but I feel she is going to have problems with Cyborg when they fight. They will.

But cmon, she deserves respect, another win the 1st.

You just watched Shogun vs. Nog and you are picking on the Rousey fight for having a brawl finish. Please be consistent with your criticisms.

what i saw what better boxing than floyd, better mentality than jordan, better moves than jagger

ronda could beat obama in the 08' election under the right circumstances

Lmao that Obama line got me

Just eyes closed striking. Trying to throw punches as fast as you can hoping something lands. It's unfortunate, but this division just isn't filled with talented individuals it seems. Regular people being paraded around as "pro-athletes". Simply an abhorrent product.

I'm sorry. Shit on Holm all you want, but there is no way she would be caught with that garbage Ronda was throwing. (and I am not saying she will win) You would think she was the second coming of Tyson the way they describe her boxing and it looks like every other typical low quality women MMA fighter

Amanda Nunes will rock anyone standing up, Holly Holm included.

It was ultra sloppy, but her hands and knees have some serious power.

That was pretty sloppy but it got the job done.

Another victory for Honda. She's the best at what she does.

Sherdog kills me.. 2 guys have a technical battle and the forum cries for a brawl.. 2 women brawl and the forum rips on how they lack technique..

Yea it's pretty sloppy striking. That's kinda just how WMMA is. You can enjoy it and watch it or complain about it. It will just take some time for it to evolve. Joanna from 125 looks much better as far as striking goes. It just looks more technical and not just random brawling shots.

You just watched Shogun vs. Nog and you are picking on the Rousey fight for having a brawl finish. Please be consistent with your criticisms.

whats wrong with that? one fight is between 2 old and past prime fighters, another fight is a championship bout involving someone ppl praise as greatest ever.

seems to me that the criticism fits the expectation

Back