Lol @ Stipe Winning

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
mma is the only sport that a Hail Mary will make you a goat. DC was starching Stipe the entire fight and would have won a 50/45 decision but he lost focus for 3 seconds, now all of a sudden he’s done. No wonder mma has no credibility to other professional sports. #1 bullshit ever.

All those bodyshots were hailmarys too?

Man give Stipe credit. Dude did something special. If you down play Stipes win, you downplay Daniel Cormier.

Nah, the tide turned in round 3. In round 4 Stipe kept stabbing DCs liver with the left hand over and over again. Its like DC had no defense for that. He just let that dude damage his body like that, thinking "He cant hurt me" well they added up and Stipe did hurt DC and won.

So you think DC was winning the fourth round up until the KO?

looked like at least a minute of not being focused taking punches to his face and liver

lol, watch the fight again my friend.

Stipe took the fight over in the fourth round with body shots. He hit DC repeatedly with them until DC was desperately trying to defend them. Stipe then went to the head to finish with DC's body crushed. You had to be blind to think it was just a flash KO; Stipe strategized and took DC out.

If DC was a boss in a video game, his weak spot would be his glass gut.

So Stipe destroying DC with fewer strikes somehow makes Stipe weaker?

A do what?

Yeah, KOs should be banned. They're unfair!

mma is the only sport that a Hail Mary will make you a goat. DC was starching Stipe the entire fight and would have won a 50/45 decision but he lost focus for 3 seconds, now all of a sudden he’s done. No wonder mma has no credibility to other professional sports. #1 bullshit ever.

DC would have won if he didn't have a big fat belly that let him down by the end of the fight.

lol, watch the fight again my friend.

Stipe took the fight over in the fourth round with body shots. He hit DC repeatedly with them until DC was desperately trying to defend them. Stipe then went to the head to finish with DC's body crushed. You had to be blind to think it was just a flash KO; Stipe strategized and took DC out.
Stipe started taking over in the 3rd imo

Seems like you don't know what a hail mary is. Back to bible school for you.

You just made this thread? That must have been a really long cry in the closet.

Finding a weak spot and adjusting mid fight to exploit it is one of the greatest things in sports.

DC was getting tagged with jabs and set up shots in round 1 as well
Plus the body shots
Stipe was not performing as bad as everyone seems to recall

mma is only the only sport where fans are this fucking retarded

Stipe started taking over in the 3rd imo
I think it was just a matter of time until DC wore down. I figured DC would be in trouble if the fight went late into the championship rounds; something like the first fight was his only chance.

But the body shots were a stroke of genius, and apparently DC's "natural padding" couldn't protect his body.

DC won RDS 1 and 2

Stipe won round 3 and was winning RD 4 until getting the finish.

Far from a hail mary. Its called adapting TS. Stop reaching seriously.

In surprised how some people are looking at this fight. Cejudo did the same thing with moraes, they adjusted and won. Stipe hit the left hook to the body over and over and finished him off. Great fight IQ by stipe. Great finish. The fight isn't a forgone conclusion because you lost 2 rounds.

Back