lol so I was looking at toys today at Walmart

I was never into comics. I knew who many of the characters were. I watched the Batman cartoon, x-men cartoon, and even the Batman with Adam West. But one conclusion I drew, very early on as a child, was that DC comic characters suck dick.

toys these days are horrible.
my folks gave me this when I was a kid
maxresdefault.jpg

so cool.
and yes, I grew up to screw many hot American women
Man, my life just took a dark turn. 1 minute ago I was happy and content, in this moment ive been reduced to a green tornado of envy and inadequacy.

I never realised how empty my childhood was until I saw that toy. Left is right, up is down, nothing makes sense. My cool toys were fuckin bullshit compared to that.

I don't give a flying fuck about the Avengers! DC has Batman.

End of thread.

@Clippy if you look at the tag it says that price is for a war machine toy. Also, holy fuck plastic action figures are $9 on clearance now? That inflation tho. They were $5 at full price when I was a kid.

Did someone touch you with teh jab?

Sherbruh looking at toys in Walmart when he should be benching teh 275 for reps.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Man, my life just took a dark turn. 1 minute ago I was happy and content, in this moment ive been reduced to a green tornado of envy and inadequacy.

I never realised how empty my childhood was until I saw that toy. Left is right, up is down, nothing makes sense. My cool toys were fuckin bullshit compared to that.

I didnt have that thing growing up but I did have so many cool 80s toy guns that my room looked like the armory underground in terminator 2. Me and my friends shot each other chewed on candy cigarettes and said pew pew and mother fucker a ton

It was a glorious time to be alive

toys these days are horrible.
my folks gave me this when I was a kid
maxresdefault.jpg

so cool.
and yes, I grew up to screw many hot American women

Your mom got you that because she wanted to use that red phallic shaped object.

Back