LOL seriously this article left out some vital information how can they catch the suspect

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I saw this article about an Assault that happen in Daly city, in the San Francisco area. Real strange they would publish an article without a full description of the assailant.

Woman has nose broken, teeth knocked out inside Daly City car wash

The victim’s daughters, ages 4 and 6, witnessed the attack from the backseat of their mother’s car, police said. Authorities are looking for the assailant, described as a 5-foot-5, 160-pound woman in her 30s.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...-knocked-out-inside-13131020.php?t=0c6515bf09
How in the hell are you going to catch a dam suspect if you don't even describe what they look like? seriously? you know how many 5 foot 5 women weighing 160 pounds in their 30s there are at least give a more informative description or why even bother writing an article on crime to help find the suspect if you leave out information that might help people call in with leads.

Hopefully another news outlet gave a full description of the suspect because that SFgate article was waste of space no info on the suspect.

You can't fill in the blanks? It's obviously an alt right incel woman.

Did they just assume the attacker's gender?!?!?

And what is up with the weight and height shaming I can't even take how inferior the rest of society is besides me

Race wasn’t mentioned? Must be a minority. An evil white would be identified right away

xVQ2SS.gif

I sure hope they bring that bipedal mammal to justice. With such a detailed description it's just a matter of time.

I sure hope they bring that bipedal mammal to justice. With such a detailed description it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Wtf why are people double posting today?

And what is up with the weight and height shaming I can't even take how inferior the rest of society is besides me

No, they assumed her sex.

Anytime you say "no I was assuming their sex" you just get yourself in hotter water than before with anyone who pulls the "did you just assume their gender?!" outrage card.

That's exactly the thing they're hoping to blow up on you about, it's just more fuel. They want them to be the same thing. Hitler is automatically your god if you take a different angle on the subject than these incredible intellectuals

In fact, this very scenario happened to me 3 weeks ago

My ears are still ringing :confused:

Last edited:
Oh so noooooow yall mfers got a problem with this kind of shit?

If I can "fit the description" you mother fuckers can too.

Welcome to the fold.

Welcome to the fold.

Welcome to the fold.

So just women and minorities?

Had me worried for a sec.

Back