Lol @ Rogan hyping up Jake Ellenberg

giphy.gif

Jake has looked good in some loses.
He dropped Thompson (future champ) and was competative agaist the Champ.
Ellenberger's problem was not being able to pull the trigger.

What is he meant to say? Jakes one of those fighters that a lot of us MMA fans thought was a future star, he's had some fantastic performances and then he's had some really shitty and questionable ones. I wanted Matt to win, however, it's cool to see Jake stay relavent.

LMAO! Serves brown right for talking shit about PEDS users when the guy is a former drug crack addict..

I admit I thought Jake would get finished, but I'm glad he won.

No one here can honestly say they saw that coming, for real lol

Rogan always hypes everything way too much, he has a new "p4p best fighter ever" every few months

Jake has looked good in some loses.
He dropped Thompson (future champ) and was competative agaist the Champ.
Ellenberger's problem was not being able to pull the trigger.

He's wobbled/dropped practically everyone he has fought in the UFC. His problem seems to be that if he doesn't capitalize on hurting his opponent then he either gasses out or he freezes and his opponent picks up on it and starts to put a lot of pressure on him. Honestly it looked like it was almost about to happen again against Brown, but he switched to southpaw and threw that kick HARD and it landed. Great gameplanning from his team to focus on that kick and good for Burger to actually throw it instead of just freeze up and let Brown pressure him

He's wobbled/dropped practically everyone he has fought in the UFC. His problem seems to be that if he doesn't capitalize on hurting his opponent then he either gasses out or he freezes and his opponent picks up on it and starts to put a lot of pressure on him. Honestly it looked like it was almost about to happen again against Brown, but he switched to southpaw and threw that kick HARD and it landed. Great gameplanning from his team to focus on that kick and good for Burger to actually throw it instead of just freeze up and let Brown pressure him

I agree and it sounds like you do too.

Back at Kings MMA and his wins. Never underestimate the power of good coaching.

Back