LOL @ Rogan "Calm Down with the talking to me"

Danhendo. Lol. I was thinking a fan probably came up with that and he put it on a shirt.

It is pretty neat

VRR9zyD.jpg

What are the chances those Danhendo t-shirts were influenced by all those Sherdog Forum Megaman avatars?

Shitty thread of the year candidate.

Too much weed, rogan. He all paranoid and shit.

LOL at Rogan wanting to act tough with NON FIGHTERS, being a lifelong martial arts
If youre that tough, get clean to fight and step in that octagon

It was right before the UFC stream went live, and Joe was just starting the walk to the stage to kick off the weigh-in show.

I laughed as well. It was kinda like "ok time to shut the fuck up with the talking in my ear".

But wtf was the dude with bowtie and suspenders underwear?

* update "it was right before Joe "thought" the stream was going live. They just caught him out of "character". There is a term for that, can't recall.

Hot mic?

It was right before the UFC stream went live, and Joe was just starting the walk to the stage to kick off the weigh-in show.

I laughed as well. It was kinda like "ok time to shut the fuck up with the talking in my ear".

But wtf was the dude with bowtie and suspenders underwear?

* update "it was right before Joe "thought" the stream was going live. They just caught him out of "character". There is a term for that, can't recall.

He's got a formal dick.

probably the production blabbering in his ear. Hes gone on about how annoying they can be talking at the totally wrong times.

This^. All live TV broadcasters have producers in their ears... Thus: "Talking Head." If you're mispronouncing a name, you're talking about a visual that's not on screen, forgetting an important question, etc., etc. Good producers are concise and sparing. Bad ones think they have an active role in the conversation/statements.

People who pull incredible stats/history out of the air are usually just repeating what producers tell them.

Nah muh fuka. I see typos galore and several missed, and badly needed, punctuations in your attempt at a humourous response.

Fail x2

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! I'm saving this one!! It should be in some kind of museum.

Glass houses, brother. "Humourous" and "punctuations" are just as bad as the errors you sneer at.

Rogan is just one reason the UFC is still part freak show.

lol,

Will require a Rogan explanation after this I guess....funny shit.

Glass houses, brother. "Humourous" and "punctuations" are just as bad as the errors you sneer at.

they're not even wrong you dumb ass, you can spell humorous that way too, honestly don't know what motivates someone to start acting like a pedantic english professor online, makes you look even more of a twat if you're pointing out something that's not even erroneous...

Lol, I noticed that too. Classic!

I completely ignore spelling now unless I truly don't understand the message. There are a lot of non - native English speakers on Sherdog and most of them write pretty well.

Lol, I noticed that too. Classic!

I completely ignore spelling now unless I truly don't understand the message. There are a lot of non - native English speakers on Sherdog and most of them write pretty well.

Yeah a sentence with no errors, let alone egregious errors, is boner-inducing classic.

All of you need to stop, lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back