LOL @ Rogan "Calm Down with the talking to me"

Cy0dV4W.png

LOL

Would love to see Rogan wearing this at the next weigh-in.

I'm on mobile but I know this is a white belt thread.

probably the production blabbering in his ear. Hes gone on about how annoying they can be talking at the totally wrong times.

lol that had me chuckling. Someone in the truck is getting fired. Ah well, it could have been worse.
[YT]ynIv7q6nQII[/YT]

I have noticed some are angry with my tired thread start, though it has blossomed into a gem I will elaborate on the situation.

Joe "No Factor Of Fear" Rogan had become agitated by the vicarious mouth breathers consistently attempting to invade his sound space with there insistent and unfocused ramblings. Joe "Best Kicks GSP Has Ever Seen" Rogan respectably took every ounce of word garbage these savages poured on him like a bath in the 7th level of hell until he Joe "The Baldfather II" Rogan could take no more. Though this was beyond the lengths of any average man of the modern era could endure, Joe "Man vs Ice" Rogan responded "Could you stop with the talking to me?," at the beginning of the broadcast unaware that his microphone was on.

You happy?

joe-rogan-commentates-street-video-video.jpg

Last edited:
that had to be directed at Sean Shelby. You can tell by joe laughing as he announces him and the look on Shelby's face is like "fuck you joe rogan."

Yep, I thought the exact same thing for the same reason.

I have noticed some are angry with my tired thread start, and though it has blossomed into a gem I will elaborate on the situation.

Joe "No Factor Of Fear" Rogan had become agitated by the vicarious mouth breathers consistently attempting to invade his sound space with there insistent and unfocused ramblings. Joe "Best Kicks GSP Has Ever Seen" Rogan respectably took every ounce of word garbage these savages poured on him like a bath in the 7th level of hell until he, Joe "The Baldfather II" Rogan, could take no more. Though this was beyond the lengths of any average man of the modern era could endure, Joe "Man vs Ice" Rogan responded "Could you stop with the talking to me?," at the beginning of the broadcast unaware that his microphone was on.

You happy?

Nah muh fuka. I see typos galore and several missed, and badly needed, punctuations in your attempt at a humourous response.

Fail x2

Last edited:
lol that had me chuckling. Someone in the truck is getting fired. Ah well, it could have been worse.
[YT]ynIv7q6nQII[/YT]

Probably done on purpose.

This was great press.

joe rogan's face looks different every time he's on camera

I have noticed some are angry with my tired thread start, though it has blossomed into a gem I will elaborate on the situation.

Joe "No Factor Of Fear" Rogan had become agitated by the vicarious mouth breathers consistently attempting to invade his sound space with there insistent and unfocused ramblings. Joe "Best Kicks GSP Has Ever Seen" Rogan respectably took every ounce of word garbage these savages poured on him like a bath in the 7th level of hell until he Joe "The Baldfather II" Rogan could take no more. Though this was beyond the lengths of any average man of the modern era could endure, Joe "Man vs Ice" Rogan responded "Could you stop with the talking to me?," at the beginning of the broadcast unaware that his microphone was on.

You happy?

What specific "mouth breathers" was his comment directed to? I feel like that is relevent somehow.

Back