LOL people saying Cejudo is GOAT combat athlete

Mayweather is 49-0 in professional fights plus an exhibition against McDoogle. Also, Cejudo is pretty good and WTF is a combat ath-a-lete? Floyd is a manlet boxer. A very good manlet boxer, but still a manlet. I would probably kick his ass, but I'd have to get of the sofa and learn to fight first. Tiny Cejuda would ground and pound me until i cried uncle.
Lol, yeah, Henry would GnP you until you cried uncle in the same way Floyd would smash your head in standing until you were unconscious.

Floyd is one of the greatest pure athletes of our generation as is evident by him continuing to dominate the best of the best in his sport well past the age that every other prize fighter in the lower weight classes had become a stepping stone for the next generation .

Sure, Henry won gold while Floyd lost in one of, if not the most controversial and disputed decisions in the history of an event famous for its unbelievable levels of corruption but everyone knows he was the rightful Gold medalist and by far the best Boxer competing in those Olympics.

Back